Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Big East Champs!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WHAT???? THATS RIGHT BABY!!!! ALL THE HATERS THAT PICK THE OPPOSITE TEAM....THIS IS FOR YOU..........WOOOOOOO
GO CARDS BEAST EAST CHAMPS.....:Clap: Confusedhh: :Cheerlead :1: :notworthy
this is why i hate louisville low class fans.
Syracuse did an excellent job the first half but the second half they made a bunch of careless passes and Louisville was able to convert them into points. I hate to say it but congrats Louisville. I wish you the worst in the tournament.
Big East Champions... Here's A Glass Of Haterade!!!!
:1: :1: :1: :Clap: :Clap: :1:
[quote=DeuceUL]Big East Champions... Here's A Glass Of Haterade!!!!
:1: :1: :1: :Clap:
THATS RIGHT BABY:redboxer:
The best team in the best conference. Congrats Cards
So Much For The Road Kill Overrated........woooooooo
theVILLE Wrote:WHAT???? THATS RIGHT BABY!!!! ALL THE HATERS THAT PICK THE OPPOSITE TEAM....THIS IS FOR YOU..........WOOOOOOO
GO CARDS BEAST EAST CHAMPS.....:Clap: Confusedhh: :Cheerlead :1: :notworthy

Congrats THEville. Rub it in baby cause they (some not all uk fans) d*** sure would!!!!!!:Clap:
lil dog Wrote:Congrats THEville. Rub it in baby cause they (some not all uk fans) d*** sure would!!!!!!:Clap:

EXACTLY RIGHT AND YOU CAN HELP ME....WOOOOO:Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:EXACTLY RIGHT AND YOU CAN HELP ME....WOOOOO:Cheerlead

Along with me. Louisville is final 4 bound.:rockon:
This Louisville team is a joy to watch. Great to see Pitino so happy too. He is definitely in line for national coach of the year honors. I hope the Cards win it all. Jurich/Pitino make Barnhart/Gillispie look like goofballs.
Go Louisville, the real kentucky team. Congrats to the team and the best coach they and UK has ever had. Yes the uk fans would do the same thing if uk had won their conference, so what right do they have to call anyone classless.
Will Call It What You Want, I Call It Winning....woooooo
theVILLE Wrote:EXACTLY RIGHT AND YOU CAN HELP ME....WOOOOO:Cheerlead

Oh I will help every chance I get!!! The funny part is U ofL won it with the coach that they once had AND WISH THEY STILL HAD THATS WHAT HURTS THEM MOST!!!!!!!!!
Exactly right lil dog, I couldn't have said it better.
If anyone wants to bet $500.00 that Louisville will NOT WIN the NCAA National Championship, just hit me up and I will be glad to SHOW U THE MONEY>>>> FOOLS GOLD.... Remember the 1995 UK Team? Fools Gold......
Congrats to Louisville.....

All of us don't want him back....:Thumbs:
Navajo4life Wrote:If anyone wants to bet $500.00 that Louisville will NOT WIN the NCAA National Championship, just hit me up and I will be glad to SHOW U THE MONEY>>>> FOOLS GOLD.... Remember the 1995 UK Team? Fools Gold......

If anyone wants to bet $500.00 that Kentucky will NOT MAKE the NCAA tournament whether long win it....AND WIN THE IT I WILL BET TOO.lol ALL THE HATERS CANT STAND IT:Thumbs: :Cheerlead :1: :1: :notworthy
Navajo4life Wrote:If anyone wants to bet $500.00 that Louisville will NOT WIN the NCAA National Championship, just hit me up and I will be glad to SHOW U THE MONEY>>>> FOOLS GOLD.... Remember the 1995 UK Team? Fools Gold......

What about the 1995 team? They were a number 1 seed and got beat in the Elite 8 by #2 seed UNC.....
Boom!
Exactly!!!!!! Just because you make an elite 8, you should be happy with that??? Don't think so, oh but wait, this is Louisville and Elite 8 should be applauded.... with their 2 National Championships since they have been playing basketball....
I will be more than happy to bet $500.00 just send me a private message and we can set this up, if you're not scared
Don't 4 get we're Louisville was before all the KENTUCKY players and Coaches were before they came to LITTLE BROTHER, that's right, at THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY>>>>> Not at CRACK HOUSE UofL
Navajo4life Wrote:Don't 4 get we're Louisville was before all the KENTUCKY players and Coaches were before they came to LITTLE BROTHER, that's right, at THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY>>>>> Not at CRACK HOUSE UofL

All right man horrible execuse...Louisville just won the toughest conferecne in basketball....and you are saying the only reason they are good is because they are like UK....and coaches are at UofL....Horrible man....except it Louisville is awesome and #1 seed in the NCAA and Uk may get a #1 seed(in the NIT:lmao: )....man pitino is awesome ad you are jealous is what it is.....WOOOO BEAST EAST CHAMPS:Cheerlead
Navajo4life Wrote:Don't 4 get we're Louisville was before all the KENTUCKY players and Coaches were before they came to LITTLE BROTHER, that's right, at THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY>>>>> Not at CRACK HOUSE UofL

See pitino left Uk at the TOP and louisville at the bottom....now theVILLE at the top and UK at the bottom or a crack house or whatever you call it
courtdog Wrote:this is why i hate louisville low class fans.

Wow a cat fan would never do anything like that , now would they.:please:
ballcrazy Wrote:Wow a cat fan would never do anything like that , now would they.:please:

NEVER would they....lol....Its so funny:lmao:
Just keeping it real. Like your football program, you just won the Big East and won the Orange Bowl, but where is your football program.. without it's coach. As usual, in the DUMPS.... maybe you can hire Bill Curry after you Jurich fires Crapthorpe
Lville = final 4.
Aslan, you're from Hazard, right??
Pages: 1 2 3