Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida St. 73 - North Carolina 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
was a good game....
Oh Oh Oh it's magic, ya know...
UNC aint much without Lawson.
Since I wasn't for either team it was nice to see the underdog win. We must also remember that North Carolina was lacking Lawson.
MVP2 Wrote:UNC aint much without Lawson.

Amen to that.
Wow.......
MVP2 Wrote:UNC aint much without Lawson.

That's exactly right!
I sure didn't see that coming even with out lawson. Good job Florida st.
This is only the 3rd time Florida St. has beat a #1 ranked team.
Give some credit to FSU. Even with Lawson playing at 100%, it took a buzzer beater last time.
I give full credit to FSU.... Lawson was absent an entire half when Carolina played Duke last week and we all know how that turned out! I, for one, love March for all of the upsets.... especially when one of the top dogs going down is UNC!! LOL
Losing Lawson was certainly a huge loss to UNC, but they still would be expected to beat FSU. With all that talent, it had to be a terrible coaching job by Williams. Time to get rid of him IMO.
I in no way think it is time to get rid of Roy Williams, Stardust... LOL What program did you think we were talking about.... UK? LOL
Love seeing N.C.AR go down in flames.
wow no lawson means trouble for UNC
Way to go FSU. I hate the Tarheels.
Carolina does not play any defense. They look to out score everbody, with lawson out they cant get up and down the floor as quick...... They will get beat early in the tournament if they dont play defense!!!jmo
So happy to see this happen!!
Lawson could of played but Roy Williams is giving him some extra time to heal for the NCAA Tourny
Congrats FSU. Now I hope you can beat Duke today.