Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: for "TheTrain"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would you take, Derrick Rose last year, or Jodie Meeks this year.

TheTrain would clearly take Meeks. anyone agree?
Easy...Rose
I'm a Kentucky fan for life. But, I have to go with Derrick Rose last year.
a direct quote from "thetrain"

and dont get me wrong, im a kentucky fan myself. but this is a lil extreme....

"TheTrain"
"bc he does if he didnt suck then y is he on a team that has a losing record? meeks is a way better ball player than rose. look at wat meeks has done he is the highest leading scorer in a game in uk history, he makes plays, gets to the rim, can shoot the 3, all rose can do is make a few plays thats it"
The scary thing is, Rose is already a better pro player than he was college player, and he's just going to get better.
^ I think the train is riding a train that has a few cars that are not fully loaded!!!
gish_7 Wrote:The scary thing is, Rose is already a better pro player than he was college player, and he's just going to get better.

Very true. Rose is going to be a very successful NBA player.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Very true. Rose is going to be a very successful NBA player.

Agree 100%
dont get me wrong he is a good player but i would much rather take meeks. all rose wanted was money and thats why he left and thats just plain stupid
Rose or Meeks? easy that will be Rose.
The Train Wrote:don't get me wrong he is a good player but i would much rather take meeks. all rose wanted was money and that's why he left and that's just plain stupid

How is that stupid? What if he would have stayed this year and blowed his knee or something out? He would not have got anything but his education which is great but by leaving and being the #1 pick he got millions of dollars!!! MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds pretty smart to me.....
this guy "the train" does not know what he is talking about. if he did he wouldnt be saying that meeks is better than rose and that it was stupid that rose left early
Rose
Derek Rose easily.
There is no reason for this, there is no way a realistic argument can be made why someone would take Jodie over Rose. Rose has more talent now and has more potential. The only reason someone could argue Jodie is because UK fans are loyal and stubborn.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:There is no reason for this, there is no way a realistic argument can be made why someone would take Jodie over Rose. Rose has more talent now and has more potential. The only reason someone could argue Jodie is because UK fans are loyal and stubborn.

:thatsfunn
why even have this? he was an #1 overall pick and i would take the #2 over him too!!!