Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tyreke Evans or Jodie Meeks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
haha.

EVANS!!!!!
Evans.
Meeks!!!!
I wish I could say Meeks but I can't.
Meeks
Meeks.
swallow your pride people.
EVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
Off the topic but does anyone think Evans will be back next season?
Hard to answer that..Id like to see Jodie on a team like...UNC,Duke,Pitt,Uconn, Just to see how things would go..
Was Evan's nominated for POY
Stardust Wrote:Was Evan's nominated for POY

Only freshman of the year, which he will probably get. He has my vote anyway.
well for this UK team definitely evans cause he is one of the best PG in the nation but it just matterwhat you want or need for your team! IMO
Stardust Wrote:Was Evan's nominated for POY
NO thornton wasnt neither:lmao:
Meeks, he scored more points on Tennessee than Memphis' entire team.:lmao:

How can you argue with that?
blackcat Wrote:Meeks, he scored more points on Tennessee than Memphis' entire team.:lmao:

How can you argue with that?

very easily. what did that 54pt game get him? a win that didnt matter cuz they are goin to the nit. what does evans do for his team? controls them and directs traffic like the true pg he is. and now his team is gonna be a #1 seed.
Right now? not sure.
Better future, def Evans.
Tyreke Evans.
Overrated Wrote:Hard to answer that..Id like to see Jodie on a team like...UNC,Duke,Pitt,Uconn, Just to see how things would go..

Jodie Meeks wouldn't start for any of those teams this year...
DeuceUL Wrote:Jodie Meeks wouldn't start for any of those teams this year...

No probaly not....But at the start of conference play he was awesome when nobody was guarding...But then conference play ended him adn the team looked horrible...I have gotten tired of watching him...he forces to many shots and tries to get to many numbers for himself...He should try to get aan assist or two out there
When you can score 99 points in two games thats pretty **** good. Meeks all the way.
memphistiger Wrote:very easily. what did that 54pt game get him? a win that didnt matter cuz they are goin to the nit. what does evans do for his team? controls them and directs traffic like the true pg he is. and now his team is gonna be a #1 seed.
:please: only because you play in the C-USA :Clap: :Clap: :lmao:
DeuceUL Wrote:Jodie Meeks wouldn't start for any of those teams this year...

Please tell me you're joking. Could be the dumbest post I've seen this year.

IMO Jodie would probably average around 20 a game for anyone of those teams because all of the attention wouldn't be on him.
Evans.
I'd take Jodie in a 3-point shooting contest, but I'd rather have Evans on my team over Jodie.
memphistiger Wrote:very easily. what did that 54pt game get him? a win that didnt matter cuz they are goin to the nit. what does evans do for his team? controls them and directs traffic like the true pg he is. and now his team is gonna be a #1 seed.

It got him a 17 point W against a team that Memphis only beat by 2 points and once again he scored more points BY HIMSELF than Memphis' entire team.