Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Time for action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fire Billy G today and dont wait no longer. His time is up and take Liggins with him.
Theres really already 20 threads on this dude..
I totally agree Billy G. and liggins and several other players need to go
Maybe just shut down the enitire program altogether, that would make just as much sense...
I do disagree with some of his decisions, and how he handles players, but I think after sitting down and talking to Dr. Todd, I think he will be given a last chance, and he knows this.
Stardust Wrote:Maybe just shut down the enitire program altogether, that would make just as much sense...
I see you must major in sarcasim
JOBAKKA Wrote:Fire Billy G today and dont wait no longer. His time is up and take Liggins with him.

I disagree completely. Wait at least one more year for Billy. I'll admit Liggins isn't doing all that well, but I think that he has the talent and it will come in latter years.
One More Year
Billy G is the head coach at UK. Period. I cant make the decision of whether or not he should or should not be fired so I'm done worrying about it. As a fan he has my full support no matter what even if I disagree with some of his decisions or dont even know if he will be here next year or not. Excuse me for being loyal and a true fan.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Billy G is the head coach at UK. Period. I cant make the decision of whether or not he should or should not be fired so I'm done worrying about it. As a fan he has my full support no matter what even if I disagree with some of his decisions or dont even know if he will be here next year or not. Excuse me for being loyal and a true fan.

:notworthy TongueirateSho

Thank God we have a true blue fan in here.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Billy G is the head coach at UK. Period. I cant make the decision of whether or not he should or should not be fired so I'm done worrying about it. As a fan he has my full support no matter what even if I disagree with some of his decisions or dont even know if he will be here next year or not. Excuse me for being loyal and a true fan.
:theman: please someone close this thread i'm tired of the same thread over and over but with different names:Hammer3: