Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Pimp Slappin Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best Pimp Slappin Ever in a duel. Their have really been some good ones. Big Grin

The winner of each duel has already been determined and is the first name listed on the left in each option. So [B]PLEASE so a little class & dignity and don't argue over who won what duel.[/B] :Thumbs:

I tried to list according to the most recent and then go backwards, but they aren't exactly in chronological order. That means first to last MONGO :lmao:

You can vote for up to three.

:lmao:
This one is obvious. :biggrin: NO CONTEST when you can't shoot back.
torQQue Wrote:This one is obvious. :biggrin: NO CONTEST when you can't shoot back.

Hey, your imcompetence in duels is not our concern :dontthink

:lmao:
The most one sided one was QQ getting really pimp slapped and seemingly liking it.:biggrin:
I had to vote for my Bro pimp slapping QQ, after QQ came down running his sassmouth the day before.....haha
Wyatt Earp Wrote:The most one sided one was QQ getting really pimp slapped and seemingly liking it.:biggrin:

Just a quick slide of the hand is all it took. :dontthink There's not many more tricks left in the bag.
torQQue Wrote:Just a quick slide of the hand is all it took. :dontthink There's not many more tricks left in the bag.

No tricks needed. only bag that will be needed is to cover your head after I paint it bright pink again. Ya no I might just change colors and paint you a real pretty green this time.
Being the humble guy that I am. I had to vote for sniper vs rn 09 ( that was a great beatdown, Wyatt vs Mongo another great cowboy beatdown and Poncho showing lil Jack who his daddy was. another great beatdown. **** I like them all cause cowboys won.
Billnz28 Wrote:No tricks needed. only bag that will be needed is to cover your head after I paint it bright pink again. Ya no I might just change colors and paint you a real pretty green this time.

So you did accept the rematch challenge? :rockon:
Of course I had to go with my dawg Bill after that beat down last week. Was the best until Sunday when he does it again.
I only voted for one, dag gone, I just saw where we could vote for 3
torQQue Wrote:So you did accept the rematch challenge? :rockon:
Not only do I accept. I welcome and look forward to it.:biggrin:
Billnz28 Wrote:Not only do I accept. I welcome and look forward to it.:biggrin:

We should wager a little side bet then? Pick Avatar for a week?
torQQue Wrote:We should wager a little side bet then? Pick Avatar for a week?

Q are you sure you want Bill to pick your avatar for the week?
torQQue Wrote:We should wager a little side bet then? Pick Avatar for a week?

Are you sure, that you want Bill to pick your avatar???:lmao:
Looks like Billenz is the new Monsieur Paul Regret of "Commanchero" fame. QQ is on the slide.:devilflam
Colonel Kill Wrote:Q are you sure you want Bill to pick your avatar for the week?

I do, but he has yet to come forth and accept the bet. Waiting patiently here:yawn:
torQQue Wrote:I do, but he has yet to come forth and accept the bet. Waiting patiently here:yawn:

I accept any fair challenge from ANY YELLA BELLY.

There fixed so you dont have to wait any longer,
Billnz28 Wrote:I accept any fair challenge from ANY YELLA BELLY.

There fixed so you dont have to wait any longer,

:thatsfunn I hope you enjoy your new avatar next week. :rockon:
I would dominate this category!
Boss Hog Wrote:I would be dominated in this category by Billnz28!

Fixed
Boss Hog Wrote:I would dominate this category!

I'd say you could get your feet wet....:biggrin: