Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma St. 71 - Oklahoma 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Its all happening for a reason first PITT then Kansas then Oklahoma...
and I got a prediction not to talk off subject...but if Florida state wins tommorow they WILL very well upset UNC...anyone agree
Congrats Okla St. Good coaching Travis. We need you here at UK.
I am always happy when State wins this match up.
Louisville #1 seed!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Its all happening for a reason first PITT then Kansas then Oklahoma...
and I got a prediction not to talk off subject...but if Florida state wins tommorow they WILL very well upset UNC...anyone agree

Yes, it is for a reason, and I know where you are going with this. Louisville will get the #1 seed, then will promptly be the first EVER #1 seed to lose a 1st round game!!!:biggrin:
Crazy Horse Wrote:Congrats Okla St. Good coaching Travis. We need you here at UK.

Ford is NOT ready to coach at UK not yet!!! Even if he was and he lost a game or two everybody would want him fired!!!
lil dog Wrote:Ford is NOT ready to coach at UK not yet!!! Even if he was and he lost a game or two everybody would want him fired!!!

thats whats wrong with cat fans, they can't have a coach like Pitno, Izzo, Calhoun, or beheim, you guys whine to much.
Spartan4Life Wrote:thats whats wrong with cat fans, they can't have a coach like Pitno, Izzo, Calhoun, or beheim, you guys whine to much.

NICE comment there.... Ford would be better than this coach here probaly.... Ford just upset Oklahoma and you guys cant congratulate him... something is wrong....and who ever said lose a game or two well nothing is wrong with that it is when a team loses 12+ games a season
Spartan4Life Wrote:thats whats wrong with cat fans, they can't have a coach like Pitino, Izzo, Calhoun, or beheim, you guys whine to much.

Hey man I agree! I am no UK fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only saying what I see and hear from SOME UK fans. (not all of them)