Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 73 - Providence 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Easy game for Pitino.
Wooooooo Go Cards
What happened to T. Williams today??? I thought he was the best all-around player?? Sure showed it today but what can you expect!! It's March, time for him to choke!! :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:What happened to T. Williams today??? I thought he was the best all-around player?? Sure showed it today but what can you expect!! It's March, time for him to choke!! :biggrin:

For the 100th time, Terrence doesn't have to be UL's everything for them to win.. I know that's a hard concept...
At least the cards get to go dancing, and the cat fans get to me spectators.
DeuceUL Wrote:For the 100th time, Terrence doesn't have to be UL's everything for them to win.. I know that's a hard concept...

I never said one time that he had to be there everything for UL to win.. I was just giving him credit for his awesome performance today.. He even managed to miss a wide open dunk.. I bet he is now in consideration for POY now.. :lmao:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I never said one time that he had to be there everything for UL to win.. I was just giving him credit for his awesome performance today.. He even managed to miss a wide open dunk.. I bet he is now in consideration for POY now.. :lmao:

Have fun watching him in the Big Dance. :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Have fun watching him in the Big Dance. :Thumbs:

I will!! :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Have fun watching him in the Big Dance. :Thumbs:

No but they are contending for #1 in the nation:Thumbs:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:What happened to T. Williams today??? I thought he was the best all-around player?? Sure showed it today but what can you expect!! It's March, time for him to choke!! :biggrin:

Atleast they get to play in MARCH in the tourney not the NIT
Louisville was given this game. Horrible reffing, just horrible!
Stardust Wrote:Louisville was given this game. Horrible reffing, just horrible!

OK man whatever... cant blame it on the reffering though... Providence just got outplayed
theVILLE Wrote:OK man whatever... cant blame it on the reffering though... Providence just got outplayed

well it was easy to outplay a team when the Ref's didn't allow them to play.