Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Virginia 74 (#2) Pittsburgh 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Thoughts?
Awesome to see W.VA. win this one.
WOW. Did not expect this one.
MisterPerfect Wrote:WOW. Did not expect this one.

I did I see WVU wining the Big East
I watched the last 5-6 minutes of this game, and there was a lot of bad calls towards the end...imo....
im actually glad that WVU won... right now i think that they could beat Louisville if they keep firing on the cylinders
GatorFan15 Wrote:im actually glad that WVU won... right now i think that they could beat Louisville if they keep firing on the cylinders

They just got beat by UofL last week at WVU on senior night. But I guess anything is possible.
lil dog Wrote:They just got beat by UofL last week at WVU on senior night. But I guess anything is possible.

considering this, yes they got beat on senior night, but this team is bringing the fire right now. If someone don't toss some ice water on these guys, Louisville just might take an early trip home. JMO though.
WV has played great Basketball over their last couple of games.
Spartan4Life Wrote:considering this, yes they got beat on senior night, but this team is bringing the fire right now. If someone don't toss some ice water on these guys, Louisville just might take an early trip home. JMO though.

You could be right they have been playing good and right now is the time to be playing good!!!
lil dog Wrote:They just got beat by UofL last week at WVU on senior night. But I guess anything is possible.

hard to beat someone 3 times in one season..
Congrats WVU.
Impressive upset by the West Virginia mountaineers to beat a tough Pittsburgh team. Good luck West Virginia I got to have someone to root for...
West Virgina is a dangerous team. Watch out for them in the big dance.
cougarpride08 Wrote:West Virgina is a dangerous team. Watch out for them in the big dance.

i Agree with ya there Alex Ruoff is a good player for the mountaineers him and banks the way they played against pitt it wouldnt surprise if they beat louisville out this year but anything is possible