Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville vs Villanova
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Golden Eagles came ups short falling to NOVA by 1 point... As fot that I say the cards win this one by 13
AS bad as I hate to say this L'VILL team is for real... anybody that walks into the CUSE and wins by 10 is tough and this VILLE team is NCAA final four caliber not NIT
'Nova by 17.
Villanova by 5.
Lets Go Nova
I love all the haters... :Thumbs:

Louisville by 9.
DeuceUL Wrote:I love all the haters... :Thumbs:

Louisville by 9.

I am a Nova fan not a hater :Thumbs:
DeuceUK Wrote:I love all the haters... :Thumbs:

Louisville by 9.

Who's hating?
Nova! Nova! Nova!
CARDS CARDS CARDS.....WIN BIG
and all the NOVA LOVERS SUDDENLY... well Louisville walked in NOVA and won.... and your team is NOVA suddenly they are going to teh tourney... good change
actually I have liked Nova since 2001 so if want to run your mouth you may want to know the person you are talking to...I have nothing against Louisville never have said anything negative about them they have a good team...Yes I am a UK fan however, they are next to Nova...I keep the UK symbol because I love Kentucky football and wish it lasted all year...
Cards by 12
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:actually I have liked Nova since 2001 so if want to run your mouth you may want to know the person you are talking to...I have nothing against Louisville never have said anything negative about them they have a good team...Yes I am a UK fan however, they are next to Nova...I keep the UK symbol because I love Kentucky football and wish it lasted all year...

Well I wansn't just running it to you I was to all of you with UK logo there:Thumbs: Who are cheering for NOVA and suddenly a NOVA FAN...
theVILLE Wrote:Well I wansn't just running it to you I was to all of you with UK logo there:Thumbs: Who are cheering for NOVA and suddenly a NOVA FAN...

ahhh ic see your wording was a little off or maybe it was just a bad interpretation lol...But good luck to Louisville Pitino has developed a great team...Still want my Nova cats to win though haha. But i have to be honest with my prediction...Louisville by 8
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:ahhh ic see your wording was a little off or maybe it was just a bad interpretation lol...But good luck to Louisville Pitino has developed a great team...Still want my Nova cats to win though haha. But i have to be honest with my prediction...Louisville by 8

Its cool I understand
T. Williams will disappear again in this game and NOVA will win by as many as they desire.. This Louisville team is possibly the most overated team of all-time IMO!!!!!!!! :Thumbs:
Nova by 12.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:T. Williams will disappear again in this game and NOVA will win by as many as they desire.. This Louisville team is possibly the most overated team of all-time IMO!!!!!!!! :Thumbs:

Ok you have not watched basketball much this year have you.... They win At NOVA, #1 PITT, At Syracuse, #13 Notre Dame, At West VA, Marquette, and oh yeah UK so what is your point here... The only loss in the BEAST EAST is UCONN and Notre Dame two very good teams... Including the conferecnce that has 9 ranked team in it and they finish at the top... So you need to wake up and smell the roses because your UK team is near the bottom adn not making the tourney and LOUISVILLE is getting a #1 seed......WOOOOOOOOOOConfusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:T. Williams will disappear again in this game and NOVA will win by as many as they desire.. This Louisville team is possibly the most overated team of all-time IMO!!!!!!!! :Thumbs:

Yeah TWILL disappeared today allright but how about tommorow DOUBTFUL becasue he goes for 23 10 and 9 tommorow I think and the VILLE wins :1:
Villanova by 13
The ville by 13.