Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 71 - Mississippi 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final - LSU in round two

20th win on the season - maybe enough to get in the Big dance
I don't see UK making the tournament unless they get to the SEC Championship game. But good game today, big games for Meeks and Patterson(as usual).
Stardust Wrote:Final - LSU in round two

20th win on the season - maybe enough to get in the Big dance

nah.. no way.. they'll need to get to the finals at least.. People like Providence today losing will help.. South Carolina losing their first game would help..
PC_You_Know Wrote:I don't see UK making the tournament unless they get to the SEC Championship game.

you are probably right. But, the 20th win certainly helped them. As I have stated many times before, i have never seen a 20 win SEC team not make the tournament. Let's just win the SEC tourney and not worry about it
Congrats UK, Nice Balance Attack today! Hopefully get the same outta these guys tomorrow!

Meeks-25
Stevenson-13
Patterson-15
Miller-12
Miller had a great game i think he is a key to what this team does.
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats UK, Nice Balance Attack today! Hopefully get the same outta these guys tomorrow!

Meeks-25
Stevenson-13
Patterson-15
Miller-12

Millers 12 was huge.

PP also had 14 boards, Stevenson with 8.

Nice job by the Cats in the 2nd half making the defensive adjustments needed to make this a blowout and avenge the loss that got this whole mess started.
We came out ready to play in the second half and took care of business.
great defensive job as a team and Miller was huge today.
If UK wins tomorrow, they very well may win the SEC Tournament...
The final was 71-58...WTG Cats!!!!
Great second half for the Cats. I actually enjoyed watching them for once. 4 players with double-figure scoring was the difference in this one.

Let's go Cats!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Great second half for the Cats. I actually enjoyed watching them for once. 4 players with double-figure scoring was the difference in this one.

Let's go Cats!

You got that right...:Thumbs:
We play best with Galloway, Meeks, Miller, Stevenson, & Patterson.. Porter is just not athletic enough to guard any decent PG's .. Miller plays very good in the mid range area of the floor.. They need to sneak by LSU and pick up some momentum..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good Job KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the job done we focused on Ole Miss and we beat Ole Miss, the guys all played greast together Meeks got his average and Patterson was Patterson. Miller and Stevenson played great. Overall a good game for the Cats. Lets get focused on LSU for tomorrow.
Great win for the cats. Let keep it going, and beat the tigers.
Congrats Cats!!!Keep it up.
That second half was one of the best we have played all season. Now if we can keep it up for LSU, we could win this thing.
Bout **** time.
I agree nice to know they can WIN a game
Huge 2nd half for the Cats!
WTG Cats...But they will have to play good the entire game against LSU, not just a half..
imo UK's tournament hopes ride on the LSU game. Win and their in. Lose and their out.
yea UK needed this win real bad... i would like to see em win the SEC tournament but i just dont see UK doin it... Meeks will have to have a game like he did against the first game at TN.