Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meeks has scored 6 of the Cats first 7 points. Cats up 7-5
Harrelson is playing well at this point. Making himself a force
Patterson has missed way too many layups over the last three games. What is up with that?

Cats up 9-7, 15:38 first half
8 of the 9 Cats points scored in the paint
What I really like right now is that Jodie is not forcing it from the outside, he is first establishing the drive, which should open him up for the outside.

Liggins first time of any significant minutes in a few games
Well, that said and I won't be surprised to see Liggins come out of the game. Got to handle the ball
All we hear from BIlly G is we have to play good defense and really we dont play very good D at all.

Here comes the TO bug
Ole Miss up 17-14 - 10:34 to go
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:All we hear from BIlly G is we have to play good defense and really we dont play very good D at all.

Here comes the TO bug

agreed
OK - who is the Stevenson guy who showed up over the last few minutes????
Nice job on the offesive boards

8-0 run

28-23 Cats
Just that fast 31-28 Ole Miss
Ole Miss 3-8 from 3pt line, Cats 0-5
36-36 :53 left 1H
Cats 2-8 when trailing at Halftime this season

Ole Miss 38 - Cats 36
white has been deadly. no way he does that on a regular basis. hes shootin pull up 3s in millers face. not much you can do about that.
Scoring at the half

UK
Meeks 10
Stevenson 8
Patterson 6

0-6 3-pt line

Ole Miss
White 15

4-9 3-pt line
memphistiger Wrote:white has been deadly. no way he does that on a regular basis. hes shootin pull up 3s in millers face. not much you can do about that.

It happens to UK every game this year. Someone always has a career day
We have to stop White in the second half if we are going to win.
NIKE2010 Wrote:We have to stop White in the second half if we are going to win.

I agree, but we really don't have a defensive stopper. Harris is used for that role, but it's obviously not been too effective. We also have to do a better job in the paint. You figure Meeks will get hot from the outside, so if the Cats keep this a 2 point game up to the 10 minute mark, I beleive the can pull away.
Cats off to a 5-0 start in the 2nd half
PP has 10/10 he is playing very impressive
White has got to be stopped!

6-8 from the field
3-5 from 3pt line
4 assists
17 points
I have a feeling we will start to pull away right here HOPEFULLY
Cats 43-40 15:53 to go
UkFan23 Wrote:I have a feeling we will start to pull away right here HOPEFULLY

I still think at the 10:00 mark, we distance ourselves. I think the Cats will gain the confidence, and it just may make the difference in this Cats team through the rest of the year. This is an opportunity to make a statement
Meeks/Stevenson/Patterson - 37 points

Miller 6
Poerter 2
Harris 2
Harrelson 2 (disappered)
Galloway 0
Liggins 0
54-45 UK - Meeks finally hits a 3
56-45 11:30 to go
Cats are 1-10 from 3pt line - I guess the possitive is that they have recognized that they are not on, thus they have not continued to force up threes
Pages: 1 2