Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Patterson To Stay!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:Cheerlead Patrick Patterson is staying for his Junior season!!!!!:Cheerlead
http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=15440
He needs to.
Thank heavens. This team would be terrible next year without he and Meeks.
Is he stupid, doesn't he know that ALL of the UK fans want his coach fired Confusedhh:
thank goodness we need him back:redboxer: he's a beast
This is great news. This will get the team pumped up big time going into the sec tournament.
what about meeks
We might have a chance next year.
Stardust Wrote:Is he stupid, doesn't he know that ALL of the UK fans want his coach fired Confusedhh:

Probably because he knows he's going to be. Smile Unless there is a miracle in the next week.
Stardust Wrote:Is he stupid, doesn't he know that ALL of the UK fans want his coach fired Confusedhh:

Not all fans my friend. Im glad PP is coming back next season and along with Billy G. :wink:
I think that its great that Patterson is coming back, but if he and Meeks return and Gillispie doesn't show any signs of improvement then Billy G needs to hit the road.
Great News!!!!
Definitely good news for the Cats.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think that its great that Patterson is coming back, but if he and Meeks return and Gillispie doesn't show any signs of improvement then Billy G needs to hit the road.

That's exactly how I feel. I say give him next year, and if he can't win with these players next year, then he needs to go.
One down, one to go.
^ I think Jodie has already said he's staying. There was an article floating around here somewhere. Something about he's not thinking about the NBA and that he intends to play his senior season. I've said all along if one of PP or Meeks stays, the other will too.
That would also be great. That mean all starters will be back next year, and the recruits we have. Who red shirted this year that can play?
Good news.
If Billy can't win with Patterson, Orton, Pilgrim, Meeks, Stevenson, Liggins, Galloway, Miller, Harrellson, Hood, GJ and Co., then he definitely needs to go.. No talent won't be the excuse next year.. They should win 25 games next year easily. An extremely deep front court..
Meeks also has already said that he was going to stay for his senior season. I can only imagion how much depth we will have in the fron court next year. We should be in the hunt.
mrfootball03 Wrote:If Billy can't win with Patterson, Orton, Pilgrim, Meeks, Stevenson, Liggins, Galloway, Miller, Harrellson, Hood, GJ and Co., then he definitely needs to go.. No talent won't be the excuse next year.. They should win 25 games next year easily. An extremely deep front court..

How effective can a front court be if there is no backcourt to get them the ball?
Michael Porter is the best player I've ever seen at bringing the ball past the half court line.
:notworthy THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy
mrfootball03 Wrote:If Billy can't win with Patterson, Orton, Pilgrim, Meeks, Stevenson, Liggins, Galloway, Miller, Harrellson, Hood, GJ and Co., then he definitely needs to go.. No talent won't be the excuse next year.. They should win 25 games next year easily. An extremely deep front court..

Who are teyy playing VMI and Gardner Webb to get 25 wins:lmao:
Brittany0121 Wrote:Michael Porter is the best player I've ever seen at bringing the ball past the half court line.

You dont watch basketball do you
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think that its great that Patterson is coming back, but if he and Meeks return and Gillispie doesn't show any signs of improvement then Billy G needs to hit the road.

I agree with you once again BCA.
theVILLE Wrote:Who are teyy playing VMI and Gardner Webb to get 25 wins:lmao:

Here we go again.:zzz:
theVILLE Wrote:You dont watch basketball do you

Uh yeah. I do. That was sarcastic. My point was that's all he does. Bring the ball up the court. Then turn it over or miss a layup. So, the only thing I can figure, is with as many minutes he's playing, he must be awesome at bringing the ball up the court.
Having no real PG is killing us.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Uh yeah. I do. That was sarcastic. My point was that's all he does. Bring the ball up the court. Then turn it over or miss a layup. So, the only thing I can figure, is with as many minutes he's playing, he must be awesome at bringing the ball up the court.
Having no real PG is killing us.

Ok I see that now...lol
great news
Pages: 1 2