Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky's future Recruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to start a thread on future Kentucky players. Just name recruits we have signed already or ones who have not decided yet.TongueirateSho
Orton- This kid is good, seen his film and the kid is a banger. Broke a backboard as a junior. Only bad thing is he tore his ACL hopefully he recovers fast.

Hood- Great shooter from the bluegrass state. Reminds me of Patrick Sparks but alot more athletic. Has a foot fracture last I heard.
None if the pressure to get rid of BCG continues....
Orton will be a nice big man.. Not one to carry the team, but definitely one to help move it along.

Hood is a good shooter, and that's about it. He'll be a liability on the defensive end, especially against more athletic teams.
DeuceUL Wrote:Orton will be a nice big man.. Not one to carry the team, but definitely one to help move it along.

Hood is a good shooter, and that's about it. He'll be a liability on the defensive end, especially against more athletic teams.

Hood will be fine DeuceUK...
jetpilot Wrote:Hood will be fine DeuceUL...

Fine is what you don't need... Fine is what Perry Stevenson and AJ Stewart are...
DeuceUK Wrote:Fine is what you don't need... Fine is what Perry Stevenson and AJ Stewart are...

They are?
AJ is fine?
Stardust Wrote:None if the pressure to get rid of BCG continues....

Orton is here without a doubt, we have already paid to much for him.
jetpilot Wrote:Hood will be fine DeuceUK...

Agreed, it will be good knowing we have a shooter coming off the bench into games.
devilhorns05 Wrote:Agreed, it will be good knowing we have a shooter coming off the bench into games.

Agree that these are good recruits but the cats need a PG a real PG like downey or Calathes or something.... WHO IS THAT PG, PORTER and LIGGINSTongueirateSho
theVILLE Wrote:Agree that these are good recruits but the cats need a PG a real PG like downey or galathes or something.... WHO IS THAT PG, PORTER and LIGGINSTongueirateSho

In other words were is Jonny FLYNN:Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:Agree that these are good recruits but the cats need a PG a real PG like downey or galathes or something.... WHO IS THAT PG, PORTER and LIGGINSTongueirateSho

Never heard of Galathes. I do know Nick Calathes of Florida though. He is a fine Point guard.
I was gonna say the same thing...... Its Calathes, with a C not a G
My bad can you spell NIT....lol
theVILLE Wrote:My bad can you spell NIT....lol

I hate Louisville, But that is funny stuff!!
allseasonfan Wrote:I hate Louisville, But that is funny stuff!!

YEAH REALLY!!! I heard on the Call in show... someone said that Uk was no longer the wildcats...WHY??? because they get killed on the road and play dead at home.... and the person said that that was why UK was losing they was crossing the road to much and getting killed..lol:lmao: