Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins the SEC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please set the blue shades to the side and pick....lol if you really think that UK will in thats fine....
I am going to say that LSU comes out of the top bracket and Arkansas out of the bottom... and Arkansas gets the game and goes to the tourney... this team has proved earlier tha they can win games like Texas and Oklahoma.. So I think they have it in them
theVILLE Wrote:Please set the blue shades to the side and pick....lol if you really think that UK will in thats fine....
I am going to say that LSU comes out of the top bracket and Arkansas out of the bottom... and Arkansas gets the game and goes to the tourney... this team has proved earlier tha they can win games like Texas and Oklahoma.. So I think they have it in them

I dont see how you think that Arkansas will come out of the bottom part of the bracket.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I dont see how you think that Arkansas will come out of the bottom part of the bracket.

Thats what I think... what do you think was the question...:zzz:
Msu
I think LSU or Mississippi st. takes the title
Kentucky but Vandy is a team that could sneak up and win it JMO.
Florida.. lol its in Tampa.. its gonna be like home games for them.. South Carolina could win it too..
Mississipps if the 3 point shooters are on.
The Gamecocks will win. I think them and Tennessee will be playing in the championship.
the vols
Stardust Wrote:Msu

I like this team is for real
I take the DOGS OF MSU this is for real
South Carolina.
i mean im a UK fan and all but i dont think they got it in them to win the tourney so im going with USC or LSU winnin the SEC.