Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DePaul 67 - Cincinnati 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
cincy singing the UK song...we try so hard to dance but we can't plain and simple!!!
Congrats Depaul
Downright Embarrasing!
Depaul 1st and only win in confenerce play!
MVP2 Wrote:Depaul 1st and only win in confenerce play!

:HitWall: Just Rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:

:biggrin: JK
Stardust Wrote::HitWall: Just Rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:

:biggrin: JK

its very funny i think DEPAUL who is that.... lol :eyeroll:
theVILLE Wrote:its very funny i think DEPAUL who is that.... lol :eyeroll:

Another team that couldn't beat Western Kentucky:eyeroll:
Stardust Wrote:Another team that couldn't beat Western Kentucky:eyeroll:

Western Kentucky is dancing... Is UK? :Clap:
DeuceUL Wrote:Western Kentucky is dancing... Is UK? :Clap:

Another UL fan who has UK on his mind 24/7...kinda sad.:zzz:
jetpilot Wrote:Another UL fan who has UK on his mind 24/7...kinda sad.:zzz:

:lmao: Thanks for the chuckle.
UL wont be dancing long. their song ends in the first or 2nd round.
MVP2 Wrote:Depaul 1st and only win in confenerce play!

hehe UK and Notre Dame will join cincy at the house. ehehehhehe.
UK will win as many as Louisville in postseason play :Clap:
Stardust Wrote:UK will win as many as Louisville in postseason play :Clap:

What are you ON buddy.... UK isnt even going to mmake the tournament... adn louisville will win the NCAA
Stardust Wrote:Another team that couldn't beat Western Kentucky:eyeroll:

Thats real funny but your two kittens WILD and BEAR are not even dancing... and western kentucky is... IS VMI GOING DANCING....lol I was been serious on that:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Thats real funny but your two kittens WILD and BEAR are not even dancing... and western kentucky is... IS VMI GOING DANCING....lol I was been serious on that:lmao:

WOW THIS is funny... you all make fun of louisville for losing to WKU but they beat Uk and the cuse and they didnt lose to VMI
CUSE Wrote:WOW THIS is funny... you all make fun of louisville for losing to WKU but they beat Uk and the cuse and they didnt lose to VMI

EXACTLY
CUSE Wrote:WOW THIS is funny... you all make fun of louisville for losing to WKU but they beat Uk and the cuse and they didnt lose to VMI

You cannot be a real Syracuse fan..Why even compliment Louisville for beating the Cuse??:flush: :flush: Louisville :flush: :flush: :flush:
theVILLE Wrote:What are you ON buddy.... UK isnt even going to mmake the tournament... adn louisville will win the NCAA

that just goes to show how smart my friend theVille is in. UK will make a tournament, just don't know which!!! TongueirateSho
Overrated Wrote:You cannot be a real Syracuse fan..Why even compliment Louisville for beating the Cuse??:flush: :flush: Louisville :flush: :flush: :flush:

Well it happend though didnt it...LOL
Stardust Wrote:that just goes to show how smart my friend theVille is in. UK will make a tournament, just don't know which!!! TongueirateSho

Yeah if Louisville gets beat first round in the NCAA tourney and UK gets beat First round of NIT maybe... But Tthe CARDS are winning it this year:Clap: