Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Louisville according Joe Lunardi has a 1 seed in the tourney..... GO CARDS
congrats. I'll be kinda rooting for the Cards, as well as Morehead, and any other KY team that can get in.
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville according Joe Lunardi has a 1 seed in the tourney..... GO CARDS

LOL, Joe Lunardi has picked 65 #1 seeds this year, he's bound to get four :thatsfunn
Stardust Wrote:LOL, Joe Lunardi has picked 65 #1 seeds this year, he's bound to get four :thatsfunn

:thatsfunn:lmao: He may get it figured out Sunday:ChairHit:
Stardust Wrote:LOL, Joe Lunardi has picked 65 #1 seeds this year, he's bound to get four :thatsfunn

:thatsfunn Lunardi changes his mind about the seeding throughout the course of an interview on Sportscenter.
Awesome!
3 of 4 #1 seeds out of the BIG EAST....wow
This is going to be a great tournament
Louisville could be a 1 or could be a 2...regardless they are in the hunt to win it all...the only thing that I don't like is how UConn handled them easily in Louisville...

I will be rooting for Louisville though, and Morehead, and hopefully Western gets in...
He is correct Louisville is a number #1 seed and righfully so. They have earned every bit of what they have. Since the cats stink or rather BG stinks and they wont go much further I have selected the Crds as the team to root for in these times. Of course there is Moehead but they too will fall early on in the playing. Louisville has a very good chance to go a long way and I hope that they do and that BG sees what it could have been like for him and the team.
Louisville is toughand very scrappy in and under the boards/ We will have to be patient and see what gives! Go Cards!!!!!:Clap:
Good Luck Cards in the big dance!

HMMM jealous because your team wasnt in them 65...lol or cincy who got beat by depau;:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:HMMM jealous because your team wasnt in them 65...lol or cincy who got beat by depau;:lmao:

who is depau? ive never heard them mentioned in the ncaa at all. i gotta check em out. must be decent, cincy isnt a bad team. buttttttttt back to what i was gonna originally say. you can count UL out as a #1 seed unless they win the big east tourney. which they wont.

memphis
carolina
uconn
pitt.

possibly oklahoma.
Louisville is a one or two seed no doubt and are a dangerously good team. But in my brackets I will probably have them upset kind of early. I don't know this team impresses me so much and they are very solid and playing well in conference play. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them go all the way, but something inside of me is screaming early upset. They have some bad losses earlier in the season in out of conference play. However, they do have the talent to make a serious run.
memphistiger Wrote:who is depau? ive never heard them mentioned in the ncaa at all. i gotta check em out. must be decent, cincy isnt a bad team. buttttttttt back to what i was gonna originally say. you can count UL out as a #1 seed unless they win the big east tourney. which they wont.

memphis
carolina
uconn
pitt.

possibly oklahoma.

Atleast we are in the tourney though... but back to... it is a possibility of them winning the BEAST east becasue they are ranked #1 right now.... and we all know pitt beats UCONN evertime they played.... and Cards beat the pitt team so whatever man i think they will
theVILLE Wrote:HMMM jealous because your team wasnt in them 65...lol or cincy who got beat by depau;:lmao:

I think it is funny your to cats WILD and BEAR isnt dancing this year...lol:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:I think it is funny your to cats WILD and BEAR isnt dancing this year...lol:lmao:

THATS FUNNY WILDcats and BEARcats... I like that...:lmao:
Louisville won't get there 1 seed.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Louisville won't get there 1 seed.

I don't think so either.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Louisville won't get there 1 seed.

Oklahoma and Pitt falling today cant hurt though can it
theville, i dont know if you noticed or not but my name is memphistiger. so therefor my team is in the tourney. so i dont know why you continue to say my team isnt in it? or saying "at least my team is in". so calm down. my team is firmly a 1 or 2 seed. i hope they meet louisville so they can send em home.
memphistiger Wrote:theville, i dont know if you noticed or not but my name is memphistiger. so therefor my team is in the tourney. so i dont know why you continue to say my team isnt in it? or saying "at least my team is in". so calm down. my team is firmly a 1 or 2 seed. i hope they meet louisville so they can send em home.

Well that part want aimed at you it was aimed at kingjames.... but the only reason that your tiger are in is conferecne... who is in there... who have they beat....didnt know if you noticed it or not...
With OU losing today, UL is much more likley to get that one seed.
theVILLE Wrote:Oklahoma and Pitt falling today cant hurt though can it

Good point theVILLE.
thats what i though and with a VILLE win over NOVA then they should have it....lol
memphistiger Wrote:who is depau? ive never heard them mentioned in the ncaa at all. i gotta check em out. must be decent, cincy isnt a bad team. buttttttttt back to what i was gonna originally say. you can count UL out as a #1 seed unless they win the big east tourney. which they wont.

memphis
carolina
uconn
pitt.

possibly oklahoma.

Louisville will get a #1 because they have beat Pitt who has beat UConn twice and made it farther in the Big East tourney. They are more deserving of it then Pitt and Connecticut.
memphistiger Wrote:theville, i dont know if you noticed or not but my name is memphistiger. so therefor my team is in the tourney. so i dont know why you continue to say my team isnt in it? or saying "at least my team is in". so calm down. my team is firmly a 1 or 2 seed. i hope they meet louisville so they can send em home.

With Memphis weak schedule and Conference, they should get no higher then a 3 seed.
theVILLE Wrote:thats what i though and with a VILLE win over NOVA then they should have it....lol

Kiss that number 1 seed good bye unless Rick can rally the team at half time.
sstack Wrote:Kiss that number 1 seed good bye unless Rick can rally the team at half time.

Looks like he was able to make some good half time adjustments. That is what a good coach looks like, not what UK has. Good Luck Cards.
I am far from a Louisville fan but the fact remains they more than likely will receive a #1 seed for the tournament. It's hard to argue with their conference dominance only losing twice to any Big East team.
sstack Wrote:Looks like he was able to make some good half time adjustments. That is what a good coach looks like, not what UK has. Good Luck Cards.

Of course he always finds away....lol CUSE tonight will be up 3 at the half but VILLE wis by 13:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2