Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 North Carolina 79 - #7 Duke 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hansbrough puts up 17 in possibly his last game ever against dUKe. It was on the second time in the last 13 years that UNC swept the Devils in the regular season.

To me, the star, and next great NBA superstar PG was Ty Lawson. This kid every week proves there is no one in his same class at the PG position. He can do it all. He reminds me a lot of Chris Paul.
Better team won, as much as I hate to say. But Hansbrough played great and will do great in the NBA along Ty Lawson. Duke's D could not stop them and i said if their D wouldn't stop NC then they would lose by 10, well I was close. North Carolina has a great shot at winning it all this year, and i say this will be their only chance to win it for a couple of years to come..
Did anyone watch this game?
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Did anyone watch this game?

I did. Duke always leads at half time but cant put em away in the 2nd. Duke was in their face the whole game but just couldn't stop them when it matter the most
Even though they lost i was mad, but nothing could of been more irritating then the weather report popping up and the little box we had to watch the game out of the 2nd half.
UNC is one of the top teams in the country. Will be hard to stop during tournament time.
Great game Carolina
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Even though they lost i was mad, but nothing could of been more irritating then the weather report popping up and the little box we had to watch the game out of the 2nd half.

yea man I know, hopefully Duke and UNC will meet up in the ACC tourny again, maybe they can take em the 3rd time lol
Proves that UNC is the #1 team in the country.