Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs Ole Miss in 2009 SEC Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions on this one?
UK by 3
UK better realize that this is the team that ruined your season, we were ranked 24th and 5-0 in the sec everything was rolling and then we lose to Ole Miss, so I think Kentucky will realize that and win this game by at least 10 and get a feel of things for the rest of the tournament, but for now we are focusing on OLE MISS!!!!!!!
devilhorns05 Wrote:UK better realize that this is the team that ruined your season, we were ranked 24th and 5-0 in the sec everything was rolling and then we lose to Ole Miss, so I think Kentucky will realize that and win this game by at least 10 and get a feel of things for the rest of the tournament, but for now we are focusing on OLE MISS!!!!!!!
:rockon: one game at a time and UK can do it but if they loose focus gameover quick!!!
I believe UK is capable to beating Ole Miss by 10+, but of late, who knows.
Stardust Wrote:I believe UK is capable to beating Ole Miss by 10+, but of late, who knows.

I agree, guess we gotta sit back and see which Kentucky team plays:popcorn:
devilhorns05 Wrote:I agree, guess we gotta sit back and see which Kentucky team plays:popcorn:

Amen to that. Could be fun, could be frustrating.....
Stardust Wrote:Amen to that. Could be fun, could be frustrating.....

Hopefully fun I just love watching the Cats when there playing good basketball but when there not I just wanna go punch a Duke fan:ChairHit:
I hope that Kentucky wakes up and decides to start playing better. If UK comes to play I will take them by 7. If they dont then its going to be a long day.
CATS by 13........ I swear I feel like we're gonna make some noise in Tampa!
devilhorns05 Wrote:Hopefully fun I just love watching the Cats when there playing good basketball but when there not I just wanna go punch a Duke fan:ChairHit:

:lmao: Awesome! :Thumbs:
devilhorns05 Wrote:Hopefully fun I just love watching the Cats when there playing good basketball but when there not I just wanna go punch a Duke fan:ChairHit:

:lmao: :chainsaw: i'm telling you i really don't think i get this frustrated over anything else.
Ole Miss by 7
I'll take AK and Co.
It hurts so bad watching UK play right now and with the way things have been going, I just don't see them getting a W.
blackcat Wrote:It hurts so bad watching UK play right now and with the way things have been going, I just don't see them getting a W.

Ole Miss by 5.
I love UK, but this team has consistently gotten worse since the Miss game earlier in the year. I don't think UK can win this game honestly.
BCF4L Wrote:I love UK, but this team has consistently gotten worse since the Miss game earlier in the year. I don't think UK can win this game honestly.

They can win. They just got to put their heart into it and leave it ALL on the floor!!!!!! I don't know if this team or coach really knows what this teams success means to the TRUE UK FANS!(which Iam not) But living in this state and having friends that are UK fans I know how much it means and they(team,coach) need to know and know fast!!!!!
ole miss by 40.
UK - 70

Ole Miss - 56
I havent predicted the outcome of a UK game, for the last few times. But im going to say UK comes out and dismantles Ole Miss by 10+. Hope I dont regret doing this. Good Luck Cats.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I havent predicted the outcome of a UK game, for the last few times. But im going to say UK comes out and dismantles Ole Miss by 10+. Hope I dont regret doing this. Good Luck Cats.

uk by 6
Kentucky-64
Ole Miss-58
Ole Miss- 67
Kentucky-60
UK 28
Ole Miss 21

2OT
They better come out and make a statement. This is going to determine whether they play in the big dance or if they go and play in the NIT. UK by 10!
Uk by 10
Uk wins,,,,, 1 and done!!!!!!!
hopefully the Cats can pull it off...
allseasonfan Wrote:Uk wins,,,,, 1 and done!!!!!!!

hate to say it, but, I think you are right.
Pages: 1 2