Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 60 - Kentucky 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Stat of the Game:

UK Turnovers - 23
UK Field Goals - 22
NIT bound
Does this make UK the 4 seed in the SEC?
Stardust Wrote:Does this make UK the 4 seed in the SEC?

Yes they will take on the West side #5 seed which will be Alabama.

The UK/Bama game will be the opening game of the SEC tournament.

The winner will take on LSU.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Yes they will take on the West side #5 seed which will be Alabama.

Well, Who Knows. It's on neutral ground for the Cats. I haven't been able to figure them out all year, so who knows now, but anything is possible.
does this team have any offensive sense at all. only 2 players that we're willing to drive and then when someone else did drive they dont know how to passthe rock. especially if someone else's guy comes over to help and leaves someone WIDE open under the basketball but yet we want to run over someone and get a charge or a stupid shot. BCG has to call a timeout cause no one knows what the heck is going on:please: people standing hoping meeks or aptterson does something. i've never been this irritated over UK basketball watching these guys screw up on the simple things over and over. you have to blame to coach some what but its just as much the players fault. besides the 2 this team is scared:yikes: to death to be aggressive on the offensive side. we shouldn't even go to the dang SEC tourney IMO. pure trash! :flush:
This is not UK basketball. He will have one more year at KY. but we need to go after a UK boy like Ford or Pelphrey. I would even try to get Rick back. I think he would come.
funny how all tubby could do was get a 20 win season. This guy can't even make it to 20..HAHA
win number 20 is for some reason impossible for us to get.
a sad sad time for kentucky basketball.
I meant to say this last time.. but does anyone know the most home games we've ever lost in one season?
Crazy Horse Wrote:This is not UK basketball. He will have one more year at KY. but we need to go after a UK boy like Ford or Pelphrey. I would even try to get Rick back. I think he would come.

Definitely not Rick, and Pelphrey and Ford aren't proven yet..... So no to all 3......
Ah boys.
beasy_bo Wrote:does this team have any offensive sense at all. only 2 players that we're willing to drive and then when someone else did drive they dont know how to passthe rock. especially if someone else's guy comes over to help and leaves someone WIDE open under the basketball but yet we want to run over someone and get a charge or a stupid shot. BCG has to call a timeout cause no one knows what the heck is going on:please: people standing hoping meeks or aptterson does something. i've never been this irritated over UK basketball watching these guys screw up on the simple things over and over. you have to blame to coach some what but its just as much the players fault. besides the 2 this team is scared:yikes: to death to be aggressive on the offensive side. we shouldn't even go to the dang SEC tourney IMO. pure trash! :flush:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Tubby Smith got us in this mess and Billy Clyde Gillispie is NOT the man to get us out.
How many times do I have to read that Tubby got us in this mess? It really ****es me off that people blame him. If he had been coaching this team, I guarantee you that UK would have won the SEC with ease and there would be no talk of not making the tournament. He could actually coach, unlike this dumb redneck UK has now. Leave Tubby out of it, hes gone now like you people wanted and you are having to deal with what happens when you take an ignorant redneck over a civilized guy that has more coaching knowledge in his fingers than this man has altogether. You people wanted Tubby gone and now you are having to deal with the consequences of that. So just shut up about Tubby and go crawl up gillispies *** or something.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:How many times do I have to read that Tubby got us in this mess? It really ****es me off that people blame him. If he had been coaching this team, I guarantee you that UK would have won the SEC with ease and there would be no talk of not making the tournament. He could actually coach, unlike this dumb redneck UK has now. Leave Tubby out of it, hes gone now like you people wanted and you are having to deal with what happens when you take an ignorant redneck over a civilized guy that has more coaching knowledge in his fingers than this man has altogether. You people wanted Tubby gone and now you are having to deal with the consequences of that. So just shut up about Tubby and go crawl up gillispies *** or something.

:zzz:
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Yes they will take on the West side #5 seed which will be Alabama.

No, Kentucky will play Ole Miss
mrfootball03 Wrote:No, Kentucky will play Ole Miss

Still LSU in the 2nd round?
Stardust Wrote:Still LSU in the 2nd round?

Correct.
Whoever says that tubby didn't do a great job is a racist hick. Im sure there are some people who think if he won a national championship every year he was at UK would still hate him!
Pond creek nation Wrote:Whoever says that tubby didn't do a great job is a racist hick. Im sure there are some people who think if he won a national championship every year he was at UK would still hate him!

I'm a Tubby fan, and even though my UK bretheren can get on my nerves with the Tubby and BCG bashing, I in no way think this is a racial issue. Putting race into it is just an easy out, and I honestly feel that no one has ever considered his race. If thats the case, then does all the BCG haters think he's a terrible coach because he's white? No, let's leave race out of this!
Pond creek nation Wrote:Whoever says that tubby didn't do a great job is a racist hick. Im sure there are some people who think if he won a national championship every year he was at UK would still hate him!

:lmao: i really hope a black person didn't like tubby cause they may take offense to this:dontthink but i think its hilarious:lmao: that people think we fired tubby cause of his skin color. for tubby being a better coach yes he definitely is. just hope BCG can prove us wrong next year if he is even there!
Stardust Wrote:I'm a Tubby fan, and even though my UK bretheren can get on my nerves with the Tubby and BCG bashing, I in no way think this is a racial issue. Putting race into it is just an easy out, and I honestly feel that no one has ever considered his race. If thats the case, then does all the BCG haters think he's a terrible coach because he's white? No, let's leave race out of this!
:1: :Thumbs: