Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville at West Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win???? I take the cards by 13 on senior night at WV!!!! Twill, and clarke will dominate
The Cards by 16
I'll take the Mountaineers at home by 6 in a good one.
U of L should get it.
Hopefully WV by 5......haha
I'm feeling WVU by 2 in OT.
UofL no problem, they got the best team in ky!!!!!!
WV by 4 hopefully.
West Virginia. Bob Huggin's teams don't lose too often on Senior night.
lil dog Wrote:UofL no problem, they got the best team in ky!!!!!!

best team in ky? hmm. what does that get them?

west va by 12.
lil dog Wrote:UofL no problem, they got the best team in ky!!!!!!

oh and id say western kentucky would have something to say about this considering they took louisville out.
Louisville controls it's own destiny now, and will not be denied....
I'll take WVU @ Home by 7.
memphistiger Wrote:best team in ky? hmm. what does that get them?

west va by 12.

Not really any thing. just a jab at the UK fans that want a new coach( before everybody goes off Iam only talking about the ones that are fans ONLY when they win! Not TRUE BLUE FANS)
memphistiger Wrote:oh and id say western kentucky would have something to say about this considering they took louisville out.

sorta like VMI, GARDNER WEBB, done to UK. The only difference is I dont think WKU, can beat UofL if they played again. However I would almost bet VMI, Gardner Webb. would beat UK if they played again. (Now I said almost) I really think that if all the fans will give BCG,another year or two he will put UK back on top and then you will see all the other teams fans start their crying.HANG ON UK WILL BE BACK ON TOP!!!!!!!! Thats not good for us that are not UK fans!
Any updates?
Game is on ESPN
Ofcourse theVILLE on this one... by three...WOOOOOOO top of the BEAST EAST
theVILLE Wrote:Ofcourse theVILLE on this one... by three...WOOOOOOO top of the BEAST EAST

CONGRATS MAN,Great win for UofL. That deep 3 to end the half by Williams was smooth! The kid can play he does it all.