Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No. 7 Duke at No. 2 North Carolina (Predictions) Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No. 7 Duke at No. 2 North Carolina (Predictions)

Who Wins: UNC is the better team, and if the Heels play defense like they did in the second half of the first game, they will win in a walk. The game will mark the final home game for Hansbrough. I'm not sure we will ever again see a player like him, and it has been a pleasure to watch him work over the past four years. North Carolina wins this one, and wins the ACC regular-season title outright
Stardust Wrote:No. 7 Duke at No. 2 North Carolina (Predictions)

Who Wins: UNC is the better team, and if the Heels play defense like they did in the second half of the first game, they will win in a walk. The game will mark the final home game for Hansbrough. I'm not sure we will ever again see a player like him, and it has been a pleasure to watch him work over the past four years. North Carolina wins this one, and wins the ACC regular-season title outright

You my friend are right!I could not have said it better!!!!! I will take Carolina.
Im thinking Duke has won at North Carolina the last 3 out of 4 times played there. If Dukes offense can hit the 3 and step up better on D then I see them winning by 7 if not then UNC wins by 10
My heart says go Devils, my head says the Tarheels take this one! Carolina by 7!
Duke plays their best at UNC.
unc wins by 6 in a close highly contested game
UNC by 15.
UNC by 7
I'll take Heels to sweep the Devils.

Go UNC!
Heels by 9
God i would love to see little t bawl his eyes out on his senior night. Duke by 5