Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hey Duke Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do you know the seating capacity of cameron. also what percentage of seats go to students. other schools have there student sections but on tv it appears the whole dam place is full of nothing but students
9,314 is the capacity. What you don't see on TV is that only the first few rows around the gym are students. The rest are old people who sit on their hands the whole game, kinda like at Rupp Arena.
BCF4L is right. 9,314 is the Capacity. Cameron is a very small gym compared to Rupp. My first time walking into Cameron I figured it would be huge but it wasnt. But thats what makes it so better. Tight Gym with alot of crazy and screaming Fans.. GO DUKE!!!! lol
Yes, the Duke student section definitely makes the place look crazy, but the rest is lots of old people, mainly alumni and boosters.
I got something for you DUKE fans....
wow holds me geeks i mean fans then i thought. still small for a big time division 1 school. but just like wrigley or fenway its not going anywhere
lol oh man that was just over the top. you go paulus
C.Clair Wrote:I got something for you DUKE fans....

hey. i got something for you

thats a play uk fans still see when they close there eyes at night