Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no doubt this game is for invite to the dance. winner is in loser is out. actually i think winner also needs at least one win in sec tourny. whats everybody else think
Who gives a **** is my answer. Maybe Kentucky can win this game and actually get a couple of home games during the NIT. That's what I wish for. /sarcasm
UK by 8
Gators by 4.
Not gonna predict it. BUT, UK needs to go into this game HUNGRY. I think they will want it bad, but will they execute?
Florida 71 Kentucky 62....Go ahead and scream it loud....WE'RE #66!
im not sure which team is playing worse right now. i guess florida gets the advantage because there at home. but on the other hand just when you cant take another bad showing from the wildcats they play a great game
Uk usually does good againts good teams and awful againts sucky teams. it being at Florida im going with them by 5
Cats by 4.
There are excellent players on this year's UK basketball game but their unpredictability makes it difficult to guess how they will play in any game. I am convinced now that this is the coach's fault. He does not seem to be very animated during games and I think he has no idea how to coach on D1 basketball level.
uk turns the year around, wins by 9, and wins the SEC tourney!!!
if UK comes out with no hunger they lose by 15 and if they come ready to play they win by 5. lord knows we need it
UK has to have this one.
GATORS by 21.... Uk has to gave this one but there not going to get it... I agree with the other person who said there better off in the NIT
Cats by 3
Its at Florida...Gators by 7
Hope the Cats pull it off....
UK by 13
I've already given my prediction. Kentucky barely beat Florida at Rupp Arena, and Florida is going to fight hard in order to increase their chances to make it to the NCAA Tournament. Therefore...

Kentucky - 68
Florida - 90
florida by a dumptruck full.. Sad