Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK's Randolph Morris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news on UK's big man, Morris?
They are still waiting on the NCAA....it could be a while.
I hope he gets to play
I heard from a reliable source that rondo worked on his jump shot all year and scored 33 pts in the big blue madness thing and he was unreal, so with that said I will say he is gone next yr. BCF4L and I looked on nba predraft and they already had rondo going 16th and JJ red**** going like 19th or 20th.....
No News on Morris,yet.
Still waiting.
If Morris is eligble would the NCAA or UK decide how long he would have to set out
"Old School" Wrote:If Morris is eligble would the NCAA or UK decide how long he would have to set out

NCAA
Any new news?
"Beef" Wrote:They are still waiting on the NCAA....it could be a while.

NCAA sent UK's report back with a request for more information. Ask Sandy Bell.
How much more could they want.
Rondo is gone definately next year, unless he decides to stay.
"blackcat" Wrote:Rondo is gone definately next year, unless he decides to stay.

Haha..Rondo is gone unless he stays...Thanks for the info.
"blackcat" Wrote:Rondo is gone definately next year, unless he decides to stay.

Wow, I didnt know that.:wtf1:
SmileSmile
I think blackcat meant that rondo will be a top draft pick next year if he wants. But he might decide on waiting another year and maybe try to capture a national title. Id say if KY wins national title this year then rondo will leave.
"torQQue" Wrote:I think blackcat meant that rondo will be a top draft pick next year if he wants. But he might decide on waiting another year and maybe try to capture a national title. Id say if KY wins national title this year then rondo will
leave.

i agree