Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: We got one fine coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:eyeroll:

I can't wait to hear the Billy G defenders excuses now. Georgia, the worst team in SEC is so much more talented than us, right? Only thing Georgia has more talented than us, is their intern coach, and that is a fact.
Billy G may as well implode Rupp
We can't blame on the coach we just don't have the players right now that is all it is
UkFan23 Wrote:We can't blame on the coach we just don't have the players right now that is all it is

And Georgia does? :lmao: That was Georgia's first road win.
That was one heck of coaching decision to bench all starters in the second half and get us in a 10 point hole in a game we had to win.
The University of Kentucky is really getting their money's worth out of Coach Gillispie!

:flush:
Georgia played a nearly perfect game. It happens. That is the best the Bulldogs have shot all year. from the field and from the free throw line.
From the book of Rupp chapter 3 verse 3

And on third day the lord made Rupp Arena a Holy grail of basketball....... Which would be destroyed by a dumb, ignorant, inchoherant, whining Texan!
Is anyone else getting tired of watching Jodie Meeks play? No doubt he is our most talented player, but his basketball IQ is near zero.
HarleyD Wrote:The University of Kentucky is really getting their money's worth out of Coach Gillispie!

:flush:

How many people you know that make 3 million year with only 4 words in their vocabulary?

"We just got whipped."
Cmon, LOL. I guess Georgia didn't do anything out there on the floor tonight. UK just gave it to them? It seems to me that it was Georgia shooting 75% from three point land. Cats have 14 blocked shots, completely dominating the paint, but I guess that all get's overlooked, because it's the Coach that lost the game? I will disagree. It's always so easy to blame the coach for a loss because the players were not ready, but when a team wins it's because a Player had a great game. Oh well, I hope all the BCG haters win, and he is booted out just like the UK fans got Tubby booted.
Sounds like the LSU fans are going to call for their coach's head after Vanderbilt went into their house and kicked their tails.
FBALL Wrote:Georgia played a nearly perfect game. It happens. That is the best the Bulldogs have shot all year. from the field and from the free throw line.

Yeah, it happens all too frequently against us. You want to know why? There is a reason. Our coach doesn't make any defense adjustments. He makes it so easy for the opposing team to prepare for us. He doesn't motivate his teams, he demoralizes them. His arrogant attitude and stubbornness act is growing old.

10 home losses now in two years.

Losses to Gardner Webb, VMI, San Diego, Houston, UAB, Miami, 40 point beat down by Vanderbilt, swept by South Carolina, beat by Ole Miss team on crutches at home, loss to sorry Georgia team with an intern coach on senior night.

Does Gillispie have to have 5 all Americans to beat these teams like Gardner Webb, VMI, and Georgia?
I swear some UK fans are retarted...Georgia played great...im still standing by my cats strong as ever and coach...maybe you all should do that instead of bashing them alll the time..but i guess that makes them play and coach better..GET REAL and start being true KENTUCKY FANS
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:I swear some UK fans are retarted...Georgia played great...im still standing by my cats strong as ever and coach...maybe you all should do that instead of bashing them alll the time..but i guess that makes them play and coach better..GET REAL and start being true KENTUCKY FANS
I will always stick by the cats, watch every game, root them on, and try to take up for them. However, this year Billy G's UK players have just lost respect for him. They play timid, almost afriad to make a mistake, and force WHATEVER he tells them too even if it isn't there (a pass into the post, even though a player is being double teamed).
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:I swear some UK fans are retarted...Georgia played great...im still standing by my cats strong as ever and coach...maybe you all should do that instead of bashing them alll the time..but i guess that makes them play and coach better..GET REAL and start being true KENTUCKY FANS

Yea like PPat gets on bluegrass rivals and we're all hurting his feelings! Gimmie a break, your just a bleeding heart!
torQQue Wrote:And Georgia does? :lmao: That was Georgia's first road win.

Yea they have more then 2 players on their team that can do something
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I will always stick by the cats, watch every game, root them on, and try to take up for them. However, this year Billy G's UK players have just lost respect for him. They play timid, almost afriad to make a mistake, and force WHATEVER he tells them too even if it isn't there (a pass into the post, even though a player is being double teamed).

Maybe if the players would play with some heart it would be different
Educated Fan Wrote:Yea like PPat gets on bluegrass rivals and we're all hurting his feelings! Gimmie a break, your just a bleeding heart!

So it still don't matter if you are a true UK fan then you juss don't go say negative things about them no matter how bad we are doing you never know if the players get on here you just never know so they aint no sense of saying stuff

Thanks for the compliment. I love being called retarded because I dislike a coach. WOW! Well at least I am in good company, because there are many many more that feel the same as I do about him.

For your information, I love the Kentucky Wildcats and will always stand by them. Nothing will ever change that. Just because I don't like the coach, doesn't mean I don't like the Wildcats. I love the program, and no one man is bigger than the program.

I said this on catpause the other day.

I look at this way. I worship the ground my wife walks on, however, I don't always see eye to eye with the in-laws.

Kentucky basketball is like my wife, and Coach G is like those in-laws that I don't see eye to eye with.

Furthermore, I have the right to dislike him, just like you or anyone else has the right to defend him.
torQQue Wrote:Thanks for the compliment. I love being called retarded because I dislike a coach. WOW! Well at least I am in good company, because there are many many more that feel the same as I do about him.

For your information, I love the Kentucky Wildcats and will always stand by them. Nothing will ever change that. Just because I don't like the coach, doesn't mean I don't like the Wildcats. I love the program, and no one man is bigger than the program.

I said this on catpause the other day.

I look at this way. I worship the ground my wife walks on, however, I don't always see eye to eye with the in-laws.

Kentucky basketball is like my wife, and Coach G is like those in-laws that I don't see eye to eye with.

Furthermore, I have the right to dislike him, just like you or anyone else has the right to defend him.

Good point but i mean everyone dont have to make it public..how do you think the players and coaches feel when they get on here or anywhere else and read all this stuff.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Good point but i mean everyone dont have to make it public..how do you think the players and coaches feel when they get on here or anywhere else and read all this stuff.

I have not blamed the players once. I blame the coach. I hope he does get on here and read this and many other forums. There is much criticism surrounding him, and he deserves it. He is a big boy that is well compensated, I am sure he will be alright.

I would be willing to bet that even some of his players dislike him.

Do you realize the inferior competition we are losing to? We have two All SEC players(potential all americans) on our team right now, and we still lose to an intern coached team that hadn't won a SEC road game all year.

There is a problem somewhere.
torQQue Wrote:I have not blamed the players once. I blame the coach. I hope he does get on here and read this and many other forums. There is much criticism surrounding him, and he deserves it. He is a big boy that is well compensated, I am sure he will be alright.

I would be willing to bet that even some of his players dislike him.

Do you realize the inferior competition we are losing to? We have two All SEC players(potential all americans) on our team right now, and we still lose to an intern coached team that hadn't won a SEC road game all year.

There is a problem somewhere.

Yes i know this but we have to stand behind everyone..
Agree QQ! It is just past old now....
UK's players don't play with enough intensity for the full game. The shot selection is also questionable at times in the clutch.
FBALL Wrote:Georgia played a nearly perfect game. It happens. That is the best the Bulldogs have shot all year. from the field and from the free throw line.

Its easy to shoot high percentages when your left open. The way UK played defense tonight was horrible. Excellent job of getting the players prepared Billy.

Well Its all in who you are playing I think.....lol and Man to man i could beat them...lol you belly up to somebody and if they are able to move they are going around you... you go all the way for a layup or dish it out to a open three point shooter..... dont believe me ask about 11 teams
blackcat Wrote:Is anyone else getting tired of watching Jodie Meeks play? No doubt he is our most talented player, but his basketball IQ is near zero.

Yeah I mean horrible shot selection and believe it or not he leads the team in TO/s
Makes them play better.... what the is wrong then they arent playing better....
UkFan23 Wrote:Yea they have more then 2 players on their team that can do something

COACH
Pages: 1 2 3 4