Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia 90 - Kentucky 85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad, sad night in Lexington. Georgia comes in and shoots the lights out. You won't have too much luck when a team shoots 75% three.

Georgia played great. Cats were stifled getting the ball inside. Shot great Freethrows until the very end, then of all people, Meeks misses.

Cats go down on Senior night to the last place team in the SEC.

Ughhh.
NIT Here Comes Ky
I don't even have to say anything tonight... This will be good. :popcorn:
Substituion patterns were kinda akward at the start of the secound half but other than that when a team shoot 73% from the three there isnt much you can do...Great game from the bulldogs.

Now lets go win the SEC tourny
I am embarrased right now. We let UGA come into Rupp and beat us. I just dont know what to say.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Substituion patterns were kinda akward at the start of the secound half but other than that when a team shoot 73% from the three there isnt much you can do...Great game from the bulldogs.

Yeah good luck with that!!!!!!!!
Basketballer Wrote:NIT Here Comes Ky

I am not sure this team right now could even win a gome in the NIT.
What is says is the reality of the program. IT IS AVERAGE! We don't have that traditional name and pride that use to win games alone. We don't put the fear into any teams anymore and it doesn't matter if we play home or away. Rupp Arena is a BORING place to go because it is the same old, rich, horse owning crowd that takes up the entire bottom of Rupp besides the ERUPPTION ZONE. The UK basketball tradition is done and is absolute BOTTOM! I am glad Kansas/UNC and the other traditional powerhouses can keep there names and programs up to parr because UK has done the EXACT OPPOSITE. Get mad.....Complain.....Say what you want, but this post IS THE WAY IT IS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What is says is the reality of the program. IT IS AVERAGE! We don't have that traditional name and pride that use to win games alone. We don't put the fear into any teams anymore and it doesn't matter if we play home or away. Rupp Arena is a BORING place to go because it is the same old, rich, horse owning crowd that takes up the entire bottom of Rupp besides the ERUPPTION ZONE. The UK basketball tradition is done and is absolute BOTTOM! I am glad Kansas/UNC and the other traditional powerhouses can keep there names and programs up to parr because UK has done the EXACT OPPOSITE. Get mad.....Complain.....Say what you want, but this post IS THE WAY IT IS!

I would say that losing to the worst team in a down conference is worse than average.
Agreed CE..Just lost for words about this garbage tonightl It is like the nail in the coffin. BOBBY KNIGHT..I WANT YOU WEARING A KENTUCKY BLUE SWEATER! Talk about a powerful combo!
This score sickens me. That's all I have to say about it.
thank god we have something to look forward to come Fall
Is it baseball season yet Kentucky?
UK needs a new arena, and put the student section right beside the floor. We all now Kentucky people are crazy over basketball, UK students could rock an arena if they were on the sidelines just like the crazies rock Cameron. Until teams are fearful of coming into Lexington, UK is in for a hurting.
Nit?
Makes ya sick.. I can see UK winning the SEC tournament but after this lose. It just doesn't seem like UK deserves in the NCAA.. give it to a team like Providence who will give it all they got for 40 minutes.
UGA came in averaging 64 pts a game, they lit us up for 90!!!!. Yeah they made some threes, but just about all of them were uncontested.
Exactly..People say they shot this percentage and that percentage..It is because they were WIDE OPEN ALL NIGHT..And do you know what is the answer to playing a team making a high %. IT IS CALLED DEFENSE and COACHING..HELLO....!!!!! They wouldn't make shots all night if we had a body within 8 feet of somebody!
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Substituion patterns were kinda akward at the start of the secound half but other than that when a team shoot 73% from the three there isnt much you can do...Great game from the bulldogs.

YEAH RIGHT, NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! 73% from three its called NO DEFENSE!!!!!!:HitWall:
No defense whatsoever. NONE! Georgia shot well but UK did not play tough man D. Billy G has totally lost it. He's got to go. Bring on DARRIN HORN
wow!
you just gotta love it if your not a uk fan cause i know im loving every bit of this
Bobby Knight has been speculated as returning to the coaching profession. If he wants to, get him here. I would be a reborn UK fan. Put Bob Knight on the sidelines, and you will become a better team immeadiately. That would be a dream.
This is really sad. I am glad that I am not a booster and have to make a decision were is my money going? Football program is going so good, and now basketball is really bad. Don't know!
stats?
Well well well... anyone agree now Billy Gillispie is making no improvement? He needs to be gone.
Are You Ready For Some Football Go Cat's
Last night was the first time I ever though abotu switching over the the UL side of the state. UK absloutly made me SICK last night. FIRE BCG!!!
Real Badman Wrote:Last night was the first time I ever though abotu switching over the the UL side of the state. UK absloutly made me SICK last night. FIRE BCG!!!

Go ahead and switch!!! We loose a few bad games and we have fans switching teams, people talking about firing the coach in his second year. Seriously did you all think BCG was some kind of instant program changer. Everyone of you so called (UK FANS) make me sick with all your whining and complaining about everything. You all complain about BCG when they loose but he can only coach the team, he can't shoot the ball for MEEKS at the end of the game, he can't get out there and close out on the shooter. But to the (TRUE BLUE) fans, just wait, give it some time and we will be rolling again. :thanks:
GRIFFIN Wrote:Are You Ready For Some Football Go Cat's

Amen
Pages: 1 2