Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia at UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Senior night for the Cats.... Who wins this one.... and will this be Pats last game at RUPP??????? Well I hope the cats win this one but I predict a close one and it be a 6 point win for who ever wins....:popcorn:
Cats by 17.
Kentucky by 15.
I think the Florida and Kentucky game will decide who makes it to the Big Dance out of them two, or do you all think both teams will make it?

But i say UK wins by 12 at home
Cats over the Dogs by 12.
UK by 20
cats by 12
UK by as many as desired!!! To much of Meeks and Patterson for them to handle!! :Thumbs:
Cats by 13.
i like the Cats becuase they need to turn it on right now.
Kentucky by 15+

UK is stumbling a little bit right now, but Georgia is just plain horrible....
Uk will win.. and Patterson will stay.. Jodie meeks will score 44
If the Cat's don't win, then there is no consideration that the Cats should have ever been in the discussion for the tourney
Cats by 13. They have way more to play for then Georgia.
Cats by 19
NYY10 Wrote:I think the Florida and Kentucky game will decide who makes it to the Big Dance out of them two, or do you all think both teams will make it?

But i say UK wins by 12 at home

I think they both will be playing in the big dance. If KY don't go then Tennessee does not go. Tennessee has the hardest schedule in the entire country.
Cats by 16...Can't wait to see Jared Carter start tonight but Coach prlly won't even start him lol