Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Homecoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The homecoming game is this saturday! Its good and cold here in lex vegas. Who is comin to the game? Do you think it will a good game or pathetic and boring as usual??:Cheerlead
Well since no really really cares about it
And if the football team shows up i sure it will suck
I'll be there!!!

Won't be boring for me.... :beerwez:
Hope ya have fun beef...and a safe trip down
Thanks BP....hope the roads don't get bad...I have to go over some tall mountains and people have been mentioning snow.
I think ya will be fine beef at least we all hope so.....They was just talking about flurries.......do ya get tired of driving and how long does it take you to drive to lexington?
i hope its a good game.. i hate loseing but i'm not going to put much faith in it i read the lexington hearld today the headline "uk comes home but will fans?" or something to that effect
p.s. if it snows it won't last long i would watch out more for black ice that can stay around but its going to get too warm of the day for snow to stick around plus the ground is too warm still yet
Yeah, the walk from K2 to the field won't be much fun, but I'll be sure to wrap myself in a nice warm 'blanket'. As for the game, it's gonna suck as usual.
Does anyone know what the theme of the floats are this year?
who do we play?....i wont b able to b there....but im goin to see them get demolished by Auburn here in a few!
I hope its a good game. I wouldnt want UK to get embarressed on homecoming
mississippi state. and the homecoming theme is cats around the world. who comes up with these lame themes??
First rule of homecoming: All homecoming themes are lame.