Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seton Hall at Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Louisville last home game of the season who will win???? I take the cards by 23 in this one
I will take TWILL and the cards by 19 in this one.....TongueirateSho
Cards by 21
Cards by 20+
Cards big in this one
I dont see UL winning by 20. Have to contain Jeremy Hazell. He hit nine three-pointers in the game last year. Louisville by 13.
louisville by 14
Seton Hall by 20
Stardust Wrote:Seton Hall by 20

Now now, don't get all crazy because both of the teams you cheer for lost this past weekend. :devilflam
DeuceUL Wrote:Now now, don't get all crazy because both of the teams you cheer for lost this past weekend. :devilflam

You are probably right. Both Louisville and Seton Hall are so bad that I could expect to see a 20 point win, heck neither team can score twenty points total TongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:You are probably right. Both Louisville and Seton Hall are so bad that I could expect to see a 20 point win, heck neither team can score twenty points total TongueirateSho

Maybe if both of your Cats' could score 20 more points a game, they wouldn't be on the outside looking in. :eyeroll:
DeuceUL Wrote:Maybe if both of your Cats' could score 20 more points a game, they wouldn't be on the outside looking in. :eyeroll:

I agree with you about UC, but we can't get great players there because of the weak conference that we play in.......:HitWall:
Stardust Wrote:I agree with you about UC, but we can't get great players there because of the weak conference that we play in.......:HitWall:

You can't get great players at the other place either apparently. Confusedhh: :popcorn:
DeuceUL Wrote:You can't get great players at the other place either apparently. Confusedhh: :popcorn:

No, we're just taking a break. It's no fun beating everybody year-in and year-out. I've always said you can't have a rivalry if you win every game, so we have been slacking off to let teams start to catch up with us, you know, make it a little fun:thatsfunn
Stardust Wrote:No, we're just taking a break. It's no fun beating everybody year-in and year-out. I've always said you can't have a rivalry if you win every game, so we have been slacking off to let teams start to catch up with us, you know, make it a little fun:thatsfunn

Which is why Louisville has let UK win in football the past two years, right? :biggrin:
DeuceUL Wrote:Which is why Louisville has let UK win in football the past two years, right? :biggrin:

UK Plays football? Wow, I didn't know that, I guess we will be the best in the state in that sport too Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:UK Plays football? Wow, I didn't know that, I guess we will be the best in the state in that sport too Confusedhh:

In your own little world I suppose. :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:I agree with you about UC, but we can't get great players there because of the weak conference that we play in.......:HitWall:

What is UCONN, PITT LOUISVILLE< MARQUETTE< VILLANOVA< SYRacuse, Notre Dame. G town. What is there reasoning for getting TOP PLAYERS....
Stardust Wrote:No, we're just taking a break. It's no fun beating everybody year-in and year-out. I've always said you can't have a rivalry if you win every game, so we have been slacking off to let teams start to catch up with us, you know, make it a little fun:thatsfunn

POOR EXECUSE
theVILLE Wrote:What is UCONN, PITT LOUISVILLE< MARQUETTE< VILLANOVA< SYRacuse, Notre Dame. G town. What is there reasoning for getting TOP PLAYERS....

MEDIOCRE!:devilflam
Stardust Wrote:You are probably right. Both Louisville and Seton Hall are so bad that I could expect to see a 20 point win, heck neither team can score twenty points total TongueirateSho

Maybe if your 2 cats wild or bear either one could score more maybe they would beaten the cards....lol:lmao:
Hmmm
Lville by 15.