Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas 89 - Georgia 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
About time the Hogs had an SEC win.
Awesome.
Should we be worried that Georgia will be upset and looking to keep from losing another game???
Stardust Wrote:Should we be worried that Georgia will be upset and looking to keep from losing another game???

All we have to worry about is Woodbury, we'll be fine.
I think that Georgia will give the cats abetter game than last time but I am not calling this one yet.... But its nice to see my pick to win the Sec tourney Arkansas is doing better
With Fortson and Welsh clicking together this Arkansas team could be dangerous!!! watch and see if they can make it past us bulldogs
BullDogs09 Wrote:With Fortson and Welsh clicking together this Arkansas team could be dangerous!!! watch and see if they can make it past us bulldogs
To be honest, Everyone needs to be on. Henry needs to get putbacks. Fortson needs to limit turnovers and get his points. Rotnei Clarke needs to hit about 3-5 threes. Stefan Welsh needs to pass the ball haha. Mike Wash needs to bang inside. Marcus Britt needs to be a lockdown defender. And Michael Sanchez needs to be on the bench. Do this and Arkansas is tough to beat. If that doesn't happen they are a subpar team. But they are growing and improving rapidly. With Powell and Farmer bringing more size and the raw talent being molded, they could be a very dangerous team in the future.
Congrats to coach Pelphrey.