Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville-62 Marquette-58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOOOOO the cards win again!!!!!!!!!! Great game TWILL, McGee, sosa, Samuels, Clark adn the rest of the team....:Cheerlead
Great game by the cards today... Macneal just couldnt handle the D
Great win for the Cards.
IRISH4 Wrote:Great win for the Cards.

Key wins- Pitt win #1
At villanova
at syracuse
At providence
at gtown
Notre dame when ranked 13
MArquette
At CINCY- Stardust
and Kentucky

Key losses- WKU, UNLV
Good resume
Dang they won.
:zzz: what, what, UofL played today, oh, :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
I didn't even know it was on.
Stardust Wrote::zzz: what, what, UofL played today, oh, :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Benchwarmer Wrote:I didn't even know it was on.

We'll see if you ignore their games when UK loses in the NIT. Confusedhh:
DeuceUL Wrote:We'll see if you ignore their games when UK loses in the NIT. Confusedhh:

:thatsfunn
DeuceUL Wrote:We'll see if you ignore their games when UK loses in the NIT. Confusedhh:

Thats dirty. :Clap:
Final.
Good game from the Cards. I still thought they could have played a little better. Congrats Cards

I'll watch Louisville's GAME......:biggrin:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Final.

We already had one going a few hours ago

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=58408
This Louisville team is for real this year... I think they could win it all.... With Sosa and McGee clicking right now, and Knowles in the better part of his career, and smith nailing the trey, TWILL being TWILL, Clarke and Samules inside, I take them winning it this year
BullDogs09 Wrote:This Louisville team is for real this year... I think they could win it all.... With Sosa and McGee clicking right now, and Knowles in the better part of his career, and smith nailing the trey, TWILL being TWILL, Clarke and Samules inside, I take them winning it this year

Best comment I have saw on here..... but you are forgettin about JENNINGS this man is a beast too :notworthy :worthy: :notworthy :worthy: :notworthy
theVILLE Wrote:Best comment I have saw on here..... but you are forgettin about JENNINGS this man is a beast too :notworthy :worthy: :notworthy :worthy: :notworthy

Does Jennings get water too?
Stardust Wrote:Does Jennings get water too?

No he helps win games... Have you forgot what that is...lol

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thatsfunn
theVILLE Wrote:No he helps win games... Have you forgot what that is...lol

Of couse he does, you can't have players dehydrated