Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does louisville even have a student section? lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am watching the game and as i look behind the goals and everywhere else, i cant see a particular student section. all i see is old people :p
The only three fans that they have are on here TongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:The only three fans that they have are on here TongueirateSho
:thatsfunn
Whatever man just because you all are cheering for a team that cant win dont blame me
BardstownTigers Wrote:i am watching the game and as i look behind the goals and everywhere else, i cant see a particular student section. all i see is old people :p

Its better than the players playing like old people....lol:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Whatever man just because you all are cheering for a team that cant win dont blame me

Can't win????
Lets try this # 1,985 does it ring a bell
sherman14 Wrote:Can't win????

Lets try this does 19-10 ring a bell:dontthink or january 4th ring abell
sherman14 Wrote:Can't win????

:notworthy
cards23 Wrote:Lets try this does 19-10 ring a bell:dontthink or january 4th ring abell

:thatsfunn :notworthy

Sure all those wins were great but they are not adding to many to it
Stardust Wrote:The only three fans that they have are on here TongueirateSho

I like.
does Kentucky 26-14 ring a bell.
What was the question? Does Louisville even have a fan section? I'm sorry, Louisville's fan section's distracting me too much with their loud cheering.

In other words, Louisville's entire stadium is a fan section!
Deathstar 80 Wrote:What was the question? Does Louisville even have a fan section? I'm sorry, Louisville's fan section's distracting me too much with their loud cheering.

Yeah really
BardstownTigers Wrote:i am watching the game and as i look behind the goals and everywhere else, i cant see a particular student section. all i see is old people :p

Kentucky is the one you need to worry about... All they talked during the game was the rims were so tight you could here them... So RUPP must be awful quite right now...lol
Deathstar 80 Wrote:What was the question? Does Louisville even have a fan section? I'm sorry, Louisville's fan section's distracting me too much with their loud cheering.

no i meant "student" section. putting fan section is really getting people into an argument i didnt want. i was asking a serious question, i wasnt trying to be funny.
Alright guys, Duke is clearly better than either of the 2, now how's that taste?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Alright guys, Duke is clearly better than either of the 2, now how's that taste?

alright, alright, I quit :igiveup:
Stardust Wrote:alright, alright, I quit :igiveup:

Lol, I appreciate the early submission.
Being an AVID UK basketball fan. Rupp Arena is the MOST BORING ATMOSPHERE IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL to watch a game. Old, rich, season ticket holders since the Rupp days clog up the lower sides while a few thousand students get in the eruption zone. Just a pathetic setup. They need to build a new arena ON CAMPUS IMO!
BardstownTigers Wrote:no i meant "student" section. putting fan section is really getting people into an argument i didnt want. i was asking a serious question, i wasnt trying to be funny.

I apologies if I missed up the thread with my great humor Smile . I would guess the student section is right in front of the cameras, where the cameras can't show. Do you know where I'm talking about? Other than that, I guess they don't have one.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Lol, I appreciate the early submission.

:Thumbs: I know when to stop in a losing argument :biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:Kentucky is the one you need to worry about... All they talked during the game was the rims were so tight you could here them... So RUPP must be awful quite right now...lol

For you to be a lville fan, you sure like to follow Kentucky.

It just so happens that I was watching that game, and they said that when we were shooting free throws.
Why would we be loud when we were shooting free throws?
Yeah, didn't think so.
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah really

Im sure when Kentucky gets back to their winning ways, all you so called UL fans will get back on the UK train and say that you never cheered for UL.. You just cheer for who is winning..:flush:
phoeniXX Wrote:Im sure when Kentucky gets back to their winning ways, all you so called UL fans will get back on the UK train and say that you never cheered for UL.. You just cheer for who is winning..:flush:

:1: :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:alright, alright, I quit :igiveup:

haha:Clap:
phoeniXX Wrote:Im sure when Kentucky gets back to their winning ways, all you so called UL fans will get back on the UK train and say that you never cheered for UL.. You just cheer for who is winning..:flush:

UK can't even keep their own fans happy, why would a Louisville fan cheer for them? :devilflam
sports-fan08 Wrote:For you to be a lville fan, you sure like to follow Kentucky.

It just so happens that I was watching that game, and they said that when we were shooting free throws.
Why would we be loud when we were shooting free throws?
Yeah, didn't think so.

What about the other team and shooting threes and everything... BOING off the rim

NO as long as that sorry execuse for a Biddy League Coach is there they arent going to win
DeuceUL Wrote:UK can't even keep their own fans happy, why would a Louisville fan cheer for them? :devilflam

:thatsfunn
I dont recall of louisville being BOOOOED off the floo???
theVILLE Wrote::thatsfunn
I dont recall of louisville being BOOOOED off the floo???

There is not a lot of expectation for them to win there, so losses are common, thus no need to boo. Right now Louisville is in a state of euphoria because there program finally has won a couple of games.
Pages: 1 2