Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/LSU updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tasman will be tough to stop. That kid is tough.

Got to find a way to get it to Patterson early, get him into the game
I agree.

I don't see UK having an answer for Mitchell but I still think that they can come out on top.

LSU leads 11-8 with 14:41 left before halftime.
Meeks is forcing it.

Announcers need to chill with the comments aobut "too many 2nd chances". The ball is bouncing 8 feet from the rim, the Cats have position, but the ball is going over their heads
Jodie has had bad starts before, but he looks BAD right now
Now that was a nice throwdown by PP
Didn't look like Meeks even thought about passing it to Porter on the break..haha
Why do we miss so many dunks?
Still a lot of Basketball to be played, but I have to say LSU is a better basketball team. This team gets at it on the defensive side of the ball, the are long, athletic and they can shoot. Twice, they have calmly hit treys against a double-team. I underestimated how good they are. Too me, they are better than a #18 team
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Why do we miss so many dunks?

I think Patterson's ankle is keeping him from exploding upward
Mitchell is killing us
Meeks is forcing it bad
Limited opportunities because of LSU's D
It would of been so big to score on that last possesion.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:It would of been so big to score on that last possesion.

I think on that play, Meeks needed to come get the ball earlier from Porter and start his drive from the top instead of forcing it
Stardust Wrote:I think on that play, Meeks needed to come get the ball earlier from Porter and start his drive from the top instead of forcing it

Meeks has scared me everytime he has touched the ball so far. He has had it blocked, or stolen on a few occasions
Meeks blocked again
Now I love Meeks again....:Thumbs:
Meeks is struggling badly today.

Good thing PP is picking up the slack.
Great adjustment at halftime with the change in the line-up. I would make the change with Harris though, I feel he is the one weak spot that keeps getting exposed
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Meeks is struggling badly today.

Good thing PP is picking up the slack.

50% from the floor and 18 points is struggling?
Man this would be a HUGE win if we can hold on.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Man this would be a HUGE win if we can hold on.

Do you think we have enough gas in the tank???
Stardust Wrote:Do you think we have enough gas in the tank???

I think we do..We just don't have an answer for Thornton at the moment.
Nice hustle by Patterson. He just saved us the lead.
I'll make a comment that I don't know how many people will look at objectively. The REFS have been horrible this game, BUT, it has been in UK's favor. LSU has gotten hosed on a couple of no-calls on Patterson and Stevenson, plus LSU has gotten called with some ticky-tack fouls.

I like it, but UK can't blame the game on poor calls, no matter what happens the last 3:00+ minutes
That putback/and 1 was devastating - ouch
OMG huge rebound by PP and trey by Miller
I feel bad for Stewart, but he blew that play
we cant buy a break
man I was wrong about them holding on
Pages: 1 2