Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida vs. Georgia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Chris Leak beat the bulldogs. DJ Shockley idk if he will play or not ?
I'm taking Florida because Shockly is doubtful/
This game is in Jacksonville so not really a "home" game for the gators in the Swamp.

Should be a dandy!
Georgia
Florida in this one no more undefeated for georgia (pretty sure they were) DJ. Shockley said he wasnt goin to play so this one is over
Urban Meyer will not let the Florida Gators lose this one, I've never seen a guy with so much emotion and desire that expresses it like he does.
ill take the florida gators in this one because of the injury to dj shockley
I take Florida in this one.....Florida is one of my favorite teams....plus the injury to Shockley gives them an advantage b/c hes the leader of that team! So I got the GATORS in this one!
i am taking georgia...just because u hate florida
I hope georgia pulls it out an undefeated sec team is always great gives the sec alittle pride
The Bulldogs are tough. I dont see the Gators beatin them. The undefeated Bulldogs roll in this one by 2 td's
Florida
should be a great game, gonna go with georgia cause they just keep finding ways to win, they dont have any real superstars on this years team but they just continue to rise to the challenge.
Florida is played a good first half....except for the fumble in the red zone at the end
Florida leads 14-3 with 9:00 to go in the 3rd.
What A Play! You'll see that on Sportscenter!

Halfback Toss Throwback Pass to the backup QB for Georgia for the TD. He makes an incredible catch and dives into the endzone. PAT is good.

Florida leads Georgia 14-10 late in the 3rd quarter.