Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 3-Point Shooter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is the best 3 pt shooter in the college ranks right now? the man you want with the ball when the 3 is needed. i'll take A.J. Abrams from texas, or maybe Andy Rautins of syracuse.
Jodie Meeks- Kentucky
Stephen Curry- Davidson
It has to be Stephen Curry of A.J Abrams.
1. David Holston, Chicago State 30 136 370 36.8
2. Stephen McDowell, Chattanooga 30 119 280 42.5
3. Josh Akognon, Cal State Fullerton 28 116 322 36.0
4. Erik Kangas, Oakland 29 114 269 42.4
5. Stephen Curry, Davidson 28 107 281 38.1
6. Kyle McAlarney, Notre Dame 27 103 235 43.8
7. Austin Kenon, Virginia Military 28 102 253 40.3
Jodie Meeks, Kentucky 28 102 237 43.0
9. Jamarco Warren, Charleston Southern 28 98 239 41.0
10. Mike Rose, Eastern Kentucky 29 96 197 48.7
11. Jimmy Baron, Rhode Island 29 94 206 45.6
12. Seth Curry, Liberty 30 92 256 35.9
Kenard Moore, Southeast Missouri State 29 92 275 33.5
Craig Moore, Northwestern 26 92 213 43.2
15. Garrison Carr, American University 27 89 236 37.7

Best Percentage in the country
A.J. Abrams,Kyle McAlarney,Jodie Meeks,Stephen Curry,

These 4 are the BEST
Aj Abarama, Kyle McAlarney, Stephon Curry, David Holson
Abrams or Curry. If he is wide open then Rotnei Clarke from Arkansas wouldnt be a bad pick, he just cant create his shot like the others.
When the 3 is really needed, I personally would want it in the hands of Jodie Meeks. He seems to work well under pressure and has a great basketball IQ when surveying the floor.

I realize he's not the best, but being the best isn't always the key to everything.
You also need to realize Jodie Meeks is able to create his own shots when they're needed.
meeks
I like Abrams and Meeks
Kyle McAlarney.
I would want the ball in the hands of CURRY at the end of the game Someone should start a thread on that Curry or MEEKS and see the replies
memphistiger Wrote:who is the best 3 pt shooter in the college ranks right now? the man you want with the ball when the 3 is needed. i'll take A.J. Abrams from texas, or maybe Andy Rautins of syracuse.

I like.
It seems like Meeks doesn't shoot good unless were playing on the road.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:It seems like Meeks doesn't shoot good unless were playing on the road.

It does seem like he presses more when he is at home
I forgot to add Kyle McAlarney to my list.
theVILLE Wrote:I would want the ball in the hands of CURRY at the end of the game Someone should start a thread on that Curry or MEEKS and see the replies

That wouldnt work, because u know 90 percent of ppl on here would pick meeks just because he plays for uk.
Johnson from Miss. St.
runninrebs21 Wrote:That wouldnt work, because u know 90 percent of ppl on here would pick meeks just because he plays for uk.

Great Post and the most truth, meeks or michael jordan....well jordan played for UNC and meeks for Uk so I pick meeks... thats what most think on here
Jimmy Baron, Rhode Island is hands down the best three point shooter i've ever watched play the game. There's no range limit for the guy.
Vaugh for UC has that same range.
theVILLE Wrote:Great Post and the most truth, meeks or michael jordan....well jordan played for UNC and meeks for Uk so I pick meeks... thats what most think on here

:eyeroll: Just rediculous statement
Stardust Wrote::eyeroll: Just rediculous statement

Ont care really what you think of me buddy as long as my team wins I am happy... you caring for me I dont care and the truth is the truth Confusedhh: Confusedhh: :zzz:
The best is McClinton from Miami. He lit up UK at RUPP.
im have to say Jon Schyer,Jodie Meeks , Ty Lawson, AJ Price,
Stardust Wrote:It does seem like he presses more when he is at home

I agree
ol'dad07 Wrote:You also need to realize Jodie Meeks is able to create his own shots when they're needed.

I dont think Jodie is that great at creating his own shots, when he tries to create he usually forces bad shots that are contested usually by two people. I think Jodie is most effective when he comes off screens.

As for this question i go with the man Stardust highlighted. I've watched Mike Rose play several times and he can light it up, and unlike some of the other great 3 point shooters he doesnt force a lot of bad shots.