Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jack McClinton or Ty Lawson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I now this is an ACC question but I was wondering which you would rather have....I like both but I would probaly take McClinton from Miami becasue he can do everything shoot averagin 21.6 a game pass and doesnt turn the ball over much averaging 2.5 TO a game I think he averages 4 assist and maybe 4 rebounds a game... Lawson on the other hand averages 16 pts and 6 assists so good numbers but I take McClinton...WHo is yours
Lawson is my pick wthout a doublt he dosnt score as much but he is an incredible player and a better leader... he also scores when needed to he doesnt force things
Two different players. McClinton is Miami's shooting guard, who is a natural shooter and creates open spots very well without the ball. Lawson is the best pure point guard in the nation. Nobody better with the basketball in his hands in the country. Can score when he want's but does his best when distributing the ball.
McClinton.
Stardust Wrote:Two different players. McClinton is Miami's shooting guard, who is a natural shooter and creates open spots very well without the ball. Lawson is the best pure point guard in the nation. Nobody better with the basketball in his hands in the country. Can score when he want's but does his best when distributing the ball.

Exactly.

This is not really the best "take-your-pick" question.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Exactly.

This is not really the best "take-your-pick" question.

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Two different players. McClinton is Miami's shooting guard, who is a natural shooter and creates open spots very well without the ball. Lawson is the best pure point guard in the nation. Nobody better with the basketball in his hands in the country. Can score when he want's but does his best when distributing the ball.

I agree but if I had to choose which one I wanted to watch. I would choose McClinton. The guy can fill it up.
lickbranchlegend Wrote:I agree but if I had to choose which one I wanted to watch. I would choose McClinton. The guy can fill it up.

Fair, but I would like to see somebody get it up the floor just to give him a chance to fill it up :Thumbs:

I could not have said it better!!!!!!
I would take Lawson, as bad as i hate to say it. He makes UNC go and they are IMO the best team in the nation. I think he will be a Chris Paul type of player in the NBA.
Stardust Wrote:Fair, but I would like to see somebody get it up the floor just to give him a chance to fill it up :Thumbs:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HERE ... THEY BEAT SOME GOOD TEAMS THIS YEAR HAVEN THEY
theVILLE Wrote:WHAT DO YOU MEAN HERE ... THEY BEAT SOME GOOD TEAMS THIS YEAR HAVEN THEY

"Haven they" what?
All right I Misspelled its, its alot better than saying a 2-2-2 zone
McClinton he is awesome