Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eastern Kentucky Middle School Football Conferences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been hearing rumors of some major changes in conference alignments next season.

1. Possibility of a new conference (Belfry, Martin Co., others)
2. Big Sandy Conference is loosing support and may be folding.

Can anyone confirm or deny any of this?
Heard the same thing, don't know if it's true or not?
I Hope Not
hopscotch Wrote:I've been hearing rumors of some major changes in conference alignments next season.

1. Possibility of a new conference (Belfry, Martin Co., others)
2. Big Sandy Conference is loosing support and may be folding.

Can anyone confirm or deny any of this?

The conference is not folding ! We have Betsy Layne that is wanting to return to the conference and maybe Magoffin County.
The conference is looking good
Sandy Valley will be fine. We are not only staying afloat, but we are now at 13 teams. We had only 10 last season. Johnson Central and Martin County are STAYING in the sandy Valley.
BLES is back in
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:BLES is back in

That is great ! It would be nice to see all Floyd County schools in the conference again.
:Thumbs:
canoeman06 Wrote:That is great ! It would be nice to see all Floyd County schools in the conference again.

I agree..
what about magoffin, where are they going.
gater24 Wrote:what about magoffin, where are they going.

They are in the Sandy Valley this year.
canoeman06 Wrote:That is great ! It would be nice to see all Floyd County schools in the conference again.

Would love to see all the Floyd teams back in. I heard that Allen had also returned to the conference. So are South Floyd and Allen Central the only Floyd teams not in?
Colonel Kill Wrote:Would love to see all the Floyd teams back in. I heard that Allen had also returned to the conference. So are South Floyd and Allen Central the only Floyd teams not in?

correct.