Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How are the LCC jr cougar this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are the LCC jr cougar going to be this year? I know they lost alot of their
talent or did they have some hold backs.I'm a fan and I would like to know what can we expect from them this year ?
They are going to be alright. Howard and staff already have them in the weightroom rebuilding for next year. May not be as big but speed kills and they have plenty of it to go around.
They WELL Win 4 Or 5 Games
They'll be making an appearance in the 2009 Operation UNITE Bowl Sept. 26th against Clay Co.
You may be right Griffin. I think it will all depend on whether Coach Bates can get anything out of his offensive line, they will be rebuilding and he will have his hands full. But if it can be done he will be the one to do it.
im sure he well be fine his a great couch and has some hold back and some big hoggs so he'll be just fine
THE RUNT Wrote:im sure he well be fine his a great couch and has some hold back and some big hoggs so he'll be just fine

:ChairHit:
THE RUNT Wrote:im sure he well be fine his a great couch and has some hold back and some big hoggs so he'll be just fine

When did we stop teaching grammar and spelling in Letcher County?
I think the jr cougars will be fine. They have a lot of great kids coming back.
the jr cougars will be as good as ever...they may have lost some talent but they have a big group of 7th graders coming in with a lot of speed and talent
and don't forget as 7th graders they can lift full time right?
I think the Cougars will do fine. They may have lost a lot but they have a group of kids that love to play the game of football.
Can't wait till we have a schedule.
u dont knead to bee abel to spelll to plae futtball
58fan Wrote:u dont knead to bee abel to spelll to plae futtball

:lmao:
:lmao: :Thumbs: :thatsfunn
Lambert, maybe you can help me. I don't know how big the cougars are overall but don't they have a big Adams kid that is a monster
They Are Big Up Front But Needs Some Work On The O-line And D-line.
But It Well Come Quick It Better .
they will be as good as any other team in the big sandy...hopefully better !
they are big up front and i am pretty sure they have killer speed...i heard all their backs ran a 5.1 or loweri also heard that one kid runs a 4.8
Belvedere Wrote:they will be as good as any other team in the big sandy...hopefully better !
they are big up front and i am pretty sure they have killer speed...i heard all their backs ran a 5.1 or loweri also heard that one kid runs a 4.8

NAME THAT KID?
i think his name is Josh Boggs...and another LCC kid is right behind him running a 4.9.his nam is houston watts i think
Belvedere Wrote:i think his name is Josh Boggs...and another LCC kid is right behind him running a 4.9.his nam is houston watts i think

No Way. Johnson County had the quickest 7th grader in the conference last year and he doesn't run that fast.
u know it is possibe to run a 4.8 in middle school...these two players have been timed with a stop watch and have also been timed at a weight meet...so and all i can say is ...i guess LCC will be home of the fastest players this season
Belvedere Wrote:u know it is possibe to run a 4.8 in middle school...these two players have been timed with a stop watch and have also been timed at a weight meet...so and all i can say is ...i guess LCC will be home of the fastest players this season

I guess so.
Sounds like the future for the cougars is bright.
Belvedere,
I'm pretty close to the coaches and I think you are wrong about the speed at LCC Middle this year. I hear the Boggs kid did run a 5.0 but a 4.8 is doubtful. The Watts kid has a hurt leg right now and I doubt that time also. It would be nice but that's unrealistic.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Belvedere,
I'm pretty close to the coaches and I think you are wrong about the speed at LCC Middle this year. I hear the Boggs kid did run a 5.0 but a 4.8 is doubtful. The Watts kid has a hurt leg right now and I doubt that time also. It would be nice but that's unrealistic.

I agree. I was told the same thing.....
the watts kid hurt his leg a year ago...he is healthy enough to run at the speed i said...and 4 the boggs kid he can run at least a 4.9
but i guess these kids will jus have to show it when the season starts, is all i know
Smile speed is going to be a plus for the cougars.