Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 77 Kentucky 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:lmao:
Say what you want but it's time that the University of Kentucky parts ways with their $ 3.5 million dollar mistake.

Gillispie is not the answer that we need. If you can not get your team ready to play for the #1 seed in the SEC East and you're the head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats then we do no need you in Lexington.

We need to throw in the towel. Maybe Coach Brooks can give Coach Gillispie a few pointers in getting your team ready to play on the road as well as in Lexington.

:igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup:
Nice win for S-Carolina.
HarleyD Wrote:Say what you want but it's time that the University of Kentucky parts ways with their $ 3.5 million dollar mistake.

Gillispie is not the answer that we need. If you can not get your team ready to play for the #1 seed in the SEC East and you're the head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats then we do no need you in Lexington.

We need to throw in the towel. Maybe Coach Brooks can give Coach Gillispie a few pointers in getting your team ready to play on the road as well as in Lexington.

first of all, it isnt like gillispie has much to work with, he got handed jodie meeks, nothing else, he went out and got patterson, you cant expect him to win with 2 players every night,

2nd its time for brooks to part ways, we got a good football team and run 3 plays the whole game
PATHETIC!!! Gosh it is so tough being a UK fan, I could only listen to the game on the radio...and I was so mad I had to turn it off. Once again, PATHETIC!!!
Kentucky = no heart
DeuceUL = no class
Wildcatk23 Wrote:first of all, it isnt like gillispie has much to work with, he got handed jodie meeks, nothing else, he went out and got patterson, you cant expect him to win with 2 players every night,

2nd its time for brooks to part ways, we got a good football team and run 3 plays the whole game

Hey i'm all Kentucky all the time, but it's time to wake up and smell the roses. If the University doesn't do something with Gillispie then all of us will be wishing football season would last all year round.
jetpilot Wrote:Kentucky = no heart
DeuceUL = no class

This may shock you, but I couldn't care less what you think of me...

If they could dish it out when UL lost to ND, they better be able to take it.
We played horrible, they played great. Not a good combo.
as if my week wasn't going bad already.:HitWall:

I dont like when people say "its hard to be a uk fan"
um, no it isn't.
it may be hard to be a HAPPY uk fan, but its not hard to be a fan.
haha.

ah, I still love my wildcats.
HarleyD Wrote:Say what you want but it's time that the University of Kentucky parts ways with their $ 3.5 million dollar mistake.

AGREE why set meeks down so much...MAKES NO SINCE ANYBODY THT DOESNT SEE BILLY G"S MISTAKES NEEDS HELP
Wildcatk23 Wrote:first of all, it isnt like gillispie has much to work with, he got handed jodie meeks, nothing else, he went out and got patterson, you cant expect him to win with 2 players every night,

Well he got meeks but sit him down the half of the second half.. Call it what you want but he is no coach:popcorn: :flush:
DeuceUL Wrote:This may shock you, but I couldn't care less what you think of me...

If they could dish it out when UL lost to ND, they better be able to take it.

THATS RIGHT:lmao:
DeuceUL = no class

JP, I think you are my hero!!!!!!!:notworthy
WHAT is happening to the wildcats??? Please get it together!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Well he got meeks but sit him down the half of the second half.. Call it what you want but he is no coach:popcorn: :flush:

lol well, at least we agree on something. :biggrin:
DeuceUL = no class

JP..... I think you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:
LMAO we got raped. I quit watching in the second half. Patterson, im sorry bro, but they made you look like a little B&*%... but not only you, they was laughing at Michael Porter, as well as the whole team. Like I said in a previous thread, im done predicting outcomes of UK games, I didnt predict this 1, and im glad. Dont get it twisted either, im not bashing UK, there my favorite team in the world. We are having hard times, (what team doesnt?) Im sure one day we will be back to UK status, and one day we will be down again, it happens.
DeuceUL Wrote:This may shock you, but I couldn't care less what you think of me...

It's obvious from the way you act that you don't care what people think of you.
I think we layed down. Seriously, When is the last time a UK team layed down...The name Kentucky across the chest means nothing anymore...
allseasonfan Wrote:I think we layed down. Seriously, When is the last time a UK team layed down...The name Kentucky across the chest means nothing anymore...

KENTUCKY across the chest would mean a whole lot to some of the kids in this state who are very deserving of being a wildcat. Maybe we need a few home grown boys (so to speak) to turn this team around!!! I can imagine there are several we can think of that could definitely do better than our beloved wildcats did tonight!
jetpilot Wrote:It's obvious from the way you act that you don't care what people think of you.

Since you can tell sooooo much about me through my posts....:blabbermo

Pot, meet Kettle...
My starting lineup would consist of Patterson, Harrellson, Meeks, Galloway and Miller sometimes using Stevenson when he wants to step up and play like a man and Stewart when we need some help. Other than that no one else would get off the bench.

Well except for Landon Slone, he is the only player on the team other than Patterson and Meeks that understands what it is to have the heart of a Kentucky Wildcat.

Liggins? I don't know what to say about Liggins. The "Superstar", according to Gillispie needs a lot of work and maybe we need to just clear up another seat for a better player.
Why the **** doesn't gillispie teach boxing out. The announcers were like I haven't seen a UK player put a body on any1 all night. USC was just flying in from every direction getting put back dunks.
yeah, they made Patterson look about like Jared Carter.. lol I hope he takes the *** whippin' and uses it to get better. I swear. it feels like we got beat alot more worse than 18.. feels about like a 40 point loss.. Sad

He has more than 2 players. Stevenson, Miller, Galloway all look good to me. I think Galloway looks very good on offense but does need work on D. Harris is a fair player and better than Porter. I think it is a copout to say he has just 2 players. Look what Pitino did his first year with players no better than this years team. Anybody can coach a team with 5 or 6 All Americans. I want a coach who can win without a team full of All Americans.
I LOVE to watch Galloway play. Just don't know why he does not get more PT..He may be my favorite Wildcat!
HarleyD Wrote:My starting lineup would consist of Patterson, Harrellson, Meeks, Galloway and Miller sometimes using Stevenson when he wants to step up and play like a man and Stewart when we need some help. Other than that no one else would get off the bench.

Well except for Landon Slone, he is the only player on the team other than Patterson and Meeks that understands what it is to have the heart of a Kentucky Wildcat.

Liggins? I don't know what to say about Liggins. The "Superstar", according to Gillispie needs a lot of work and maybe we need to just clear up another seat for a better player.

You're spot on. :Thumbs:

He had more than alot of coaches had. When Tubby got to Minnesota at the same exact time, he had less, and turned it into more. Look what Darrin Horn has done. He took over a struggling SC team, and in his first year, put them atop the SEC East. Kentucky freaked out when they were rejected by Billy Donovan, and took the first thing that came along. I believe we made a mistake. I hope he wises up, and changes and pulls it out, but I just don't believe he will.

Hes not that great of a coach.. and really, other than Patrick Patterson, hes not that great of recruiter. Its only gonna get worse. Check out the loaded list of McDonald All American on North Carolina's 2009 Recruitment list. MB will give him until next year to get things going, if not, by March, Kentucky will be looking for a new coach.
This was a very ugly game to watch. We couldnt do nothing right. I dont understand why Patterson didnt kick the ball out sometimes when he was in the post. If we dont win saturday IMO we will be going to the NIT. We have to get things together and starting playing better.
:HitWall:
This was a terrible game to watch. Pathetic!
Pages: 1 2