Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why doesn't Billy G ever play zone? Does he not realize we have no one who can stop Downey.
We are just flat out getting pounded. This game is over with unless UK can have a miracle half.
cougarpride08 Wrote:We are just flat out getting pounded. This game is over with unless UK can have a miracle half.

Downey makes it look so easy going by our guards.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Downey makes it look so easy going by our guards.

Very True! He's making our guards look silly.
I was thinking the samething it is just stupid of him not to change the defense up, we all know that he hates to play zone but if it can help your team out to win or something then you have to try it but this game has killed us...
:booo:pitiful...................
once again.. Coach will say, we have the best defense in the SEC lol
I can't wait to see his Press Conference tonight lol
where can we watch it at?????
It has been a great game for ESPN to be following them around on...haha
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the **** would want to watch it, hes full of crap. He will put all the blame on the players or those that didnt help Patterson because thats his boy and he does nothing wrong and like someone else said, he will say the defense is great when we all know its not. He puts his pride and himself before the team and thats just not right. He will never play zone because it might make him look stupid when it succeeds and oh lord we cant have that can we!!! They will win maybe one more game against Georgia and thats it. Its going to be another 10 or more loss season and one and out in the tournament, if they even get in, which at this point I dont think they deserve it. Meeks is the only one on this team that gives everything he has each and every game and when he does slip up a little like tonight, he goes to the bench, but Patterson can be lazy and get 28 points or whatever without playing any defense and he stays in. I hope Meeks goes pro and leaves UK with no guard play next season. They are getting what they deserve right now, thats about the only way to sum up how things are going.
TATE_64 Wrote:where can we watch it at?????

It will be on the news tonight prlly...
Our defense sucks
allseasonfan Wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

:igiveup: