Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best backfield!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is going to have the best backfield in college football in 2009?
USC most likely
USC or Florida State
lol, funny. Can anyone even name anyone who will be on a teams backfield without looking it up? I can't
Panther Thunder Wrote:USC or Florida State

Well I read that virginia tech has the top backfield in the acc so it can't be florida state...
USC since there like 10 deep at rb. lol
Usc
All i know is Joe Mckinight lol maybe stafon johnson? or did he leave
Stardust Wrote:lol, funny. Can anyone even name anyone who will be on a teams backfield without looking it up? I can't
Yes I can.

TheONLY1 Wrote:Well I read that virginia tech has the top backfield in the acc so it can't be florida state...
That's fine and dandy but FSU will have unreal depth and talent. Jermaine Thomas (SO to be) was a big play threat every time he touched the ball as a freshman. They will also have Carlton Jones (SO to be) back who was hurt most of last year, but showed flashes of greatness in the bowl game. Tavaress Pressely (RFR to be), who was the top in coming back last year
but suffered a knee injury and had to redshirt will be back. Put that with the incoming freshman studs in Chris Thompson (FR to be) and Lonnie Pryor (FR to be) both 4 stars and that is a deadly stable of Noles.
Usc!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Usc!

Why?
Aslan Wrote:USC since there like 10 deep at rb. lol

Very true. Seems like someone new is carrying the ball everytime.