Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracketology - Feb. 23rd Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kentucky - # 7 seed in the Greensboro Region vs. #10 Dayton & potential round 2 matchup with Wake

Other SEC notables:

LSU - #8 seed
Tennessee - #9 seed
Florida - #10 seed
South Carolina - #11 seed

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
the cats get an 8 or 9 seed I think when all said and done...
theVILLE Wrote:the cats get an 8 or 9 seed I think when all said and done...

lol yeah you think.. but Joe Lunardi is smarter than you.. I mean, how bright can ya be, rooting for Louisville an all.. haha :Clap:
UK will always get that 8 or 9 seed until they start playing better.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol yeah you think.. but Joe Lunardi is smarter than you.. I mean, how bright can ya be, rooting for Louisville an all.. haha :Clap:

Smarter than you, my team beat your this year didnt they and last year.. So whats your point.... and I believe my team has a #2 seed not a 7- so who is smart here????:eyeroll: :thatsfunn
No to be the bad guy or nothing but the cats are not free yet the could still not make the tourney.... they must win more games and toug at that
cards23 Wrote:No to be the bad guy or nothing but the cats are not free yet the could still not make the tourney.... they must win more games and toug at that

:thatsfunn I still think they will slip in.
Yea I can defintly see the Cats in the tournament! It just wouldnt be the same lol. IF they win the SEC tournament maybe a possible 6 seed. But as of now; I think this is accurate.
I just don't want to face a #1 seed in the second round. Wouldn't mind playing a 2nd or 3rd seed.
UK doesn't deserve any seed higher than 10, but they'll get it...
^Took a miracle shot by UL on their home court to beat UK...short memory.
theVILLE Wrote:Smarter than you, my team beat your this year didnt they and last year.. So whats your point.... and I believe my team has a #2 seed not a 7- so who is smart here????:eyeroll: :thatsfunn

That made no sense what so ever.. Uofl beats uk, so that means your smarter then someone?
How does St. Mary's not get in?? They'll be in when its all said and done I do believe. There my sleeper team to make the final 4.
Contrary to the UL fans wishes, UK will be in the tournament.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just don't want to face a #1 seed in the second round. Wouldn't mind playing a 2nd or 3rd seed.

I don't care. It's about being in the Dance. If it means playing the #1 in the 1st round, that's better than playing in the NIT
jetpilot Wrote:^Took a miracle shot by UL on their home court to beat UK...short memory.

:Thumbs: :Clap:
Super_de Wrote:That made no sense what so ever.. Uofl beats uk, so that means your smarter then someone?

You should'nt even try :HitWall:
BelfryPride Wrote:Contrary to the UL fans wishes, UK will be in the tournament.

Cats already have the resume. One more win gets them 20, which will put them in
jetpilot Wrote:^Took a miracle shot by UL on their home court to beat UK...short memory.

Which was a loss... Tell me how that helps their resume..... :zzz:
BelfryPride Wrote:Contrary to the UL fans wishes, UK will be in the tournament.

Why would a UL fan wish UK to miss the tournament? If UK makes it, that makes Louisville look better, having beat another tournament team....

You all really need to get past thinking all Louisville fans on this board are like theVILLE....:yawn:
And for what it's worth, realtimerpi.com has UK as an 11 seed, the lowest seed of five SEC teams...
Stardust Wrote:Cats already have the resume.

I would love to hear this explained....
lol..
Louisville just wishes they could make the tourney on a down year. If they just only had more tradition. If they just only had more championships. If they just only could be Kentucky. Eh, guess they'll just have to settle for second fiddle.

:lmao: :biggrin: :thatsfunn

Confusedmallchee :blondeche
Louisville Cheerleader Kentucky Cheerleader

Get the point? LOL
DeuceUL Wrote:Which was a loss... Tell me how that helps their resume..... :zzz:

Was not referring to their resume. They are in because they are Kentucky.:yes:
I strongly dislike my fellow UK fans.
Not a fan of Lville being in the same region as UNC at all.
jetpilot Wrote:Was not referring to their resume.

My apologies then. :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Not a fan of Lville being in the same region as UNC at all.

Sucks to be UL if that holds out to be true!
DeuceUL Wrote:And for what it's worth, realtimerpi.com has UK as an 11 seed, the lowest seed of five SEC teams...

Lunardi has us at a #7, he's right 90% of the time....If UK can win out or go into the SEC Tournament 3-1 and win the SEC Title, I think we are a lock with a 5,6 or 7 seed. If we win out....we could go as high as a 4
BelfryPride Wrote:Lunardi has us at a #7, he's right 90% of the time....If UK can win out or go into the SEC Tournament 3-1 and win the SEC Title, I think we are a lock with a 5,6 or 7 seed. If we win out....we could go as high as a 4

Even if they won out and won the SEC tournament, UK still wouldn't be a 4 seed...
Pages: 1 2