Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kansas 87 - Oklahoma 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Kansas needed this one especially with the Sooners having a big player out.
Really hurt the Sooners not having Blake.
would have been different if he played.
yeah looks like I called another one right here and the 9 point win and everything....lol
Good job ville!
Congrats Jayhawks!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Good job ville!

Thanks done it on the maryland-UNC and TEXAS-Ok game too
Griffin in the line-up would have made this game a blowout. OK really did not play inspired Basketball, which I would be concerned about if I was an OK fan.
Call me crazy, but I'm still not sold on Oklahoma, with or without Blake Griffin.
DeuceUL Wrote:Call me crazy, but I'm still not sold on Oklahoma, with or without Blake Griffin.

Me either. Is this not pretty much the same team Lville dominated in the tournment last year?
yeah im not sold on them either. griffin can change a game but any team they play with a decent big man is gonna cause him trouble. and when he doesnt score they struggle to score, shooting mostly 3's. which worked well with them for kansas but still just couldn't do enough. without griffin in the game they simply wont win. and with him, they still aren't as good as there everyone thinks.
I think that if Blake played this would be a different outcome.