Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final 4 picks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a buch of ranked teams getting knocked off last week, give us your final 4 and why.

Louisville<---because I think they are that talented, and danderous
North Caroline<----I think they will peak in the ACC tourney and get a #1 seed
Uconn<---Will win the big east vs Lousiville, but I see a big east semi finals in the final 4
Memphis<-----dangerous and in a weak conference should get a easy #1 seed.
Memphis will not make it that far.
They have the talent but I still believe they lost too much last year to make it that far.

I'll take UNC, Pitt, UConn, and Oklahoma
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Memphis will not make it that far.
They have the talent but I still believe they lost too much last year to make it that far.

4 number one seeds, I doubt it this year to many good teams...
I say Louisville
Oklahoma
Maryland
Pitt
theVILLE Wrote:4 number one seeds, I doubt it this year to many good teams...
I say Louisville
Oklahoma
Maryland
Pitt

I agree with Not 4 #1s and want to agree with your final four but nobody likes you on here do they!!!!I would leave it the same besides oklahoma and put UNC in there
cards23 Wrote:I agree with Not 4 #1s and want to agree with your final four but nobody likes you on here do they!!!!I would leave it the same besides oklahoma and put UNC in there
No they dont like me on here they dont like any card fans though, so watch out.... I could see the UNC thing maybe but I will stick with oklahoma... Dont know what I ever did besides my team beat theres...lol
theVILLE Wrote:No they dont like me on here they dont like any card fans though, so watch out.... I could see the UNC thing maybe but I will stick with oklahoma... Dont know what I ever did besides my team beat theres...lol

:thatsfunn I agree 100%
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Memphis will not make it that far.

I am not a fan of Coach C, but he knows how to get to Final 4's. He has done it this year when no one thought they would even be the best team in C-USA. I like Memphis and see them with your list minus Pitt
As bad as i hate Louisvile i see them making it along with UNC Uconn and some 3-7 seed.