Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Recruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still would like a good listing of video from the guys that will be here next year. Does anyone have any video on the recruits?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Still would like a good listing of video from the guys that will be here next year. Does anyone have any video on the recruits?

You should be able to You Tube search and get something on each:

Daniel Orton - #3 Center in the nation from Oklahoma City's Bishop McGuinness HS

Jon Hood - F from Kentuky's Madisonville N. Hopkins

GJ Vilarino - PG from Texas McKinney HS
Daniel Orton

GJ Vilarino (white shirt, left handed PG) Jon Hood (white guy, white shirt)

^ or you could have BCA do it for you, lol.
:biggrin:
Jon Hood is going to have an outstanding career at kentucky, kid can shoot the lights out.
There are some videos of Jon Hood and Daniel Orton at http://www.rivals.com
Daniel Orton is a beast, He could Start anywhere in America next year.
John Hood He can shoot but he's as week as Stevenson He will remind you alot of Rex Champman.. Idk Id like to know about Valarino
but i understand that Gilispie and crew can recruit.. They good Players on uk come from Gillispie if we would have had Hopson isnted of miller and Verdell jones insted of Liggins think about where wed be.. Legion and Stewert..lol Were gonna be allright in ky
Orton is going to be a man child lmao. Guy looks like a beast
This is Orton's best highlight video

[YOUTUBE="cnd9jx4NjLk"]cnd9jx4NjLk[/YOUTUBE]
Spartan4Life Wrote:Jon Hood is going to have an outstanding career at kentucky, kid can shoot the lights out.

Couldn't Slone too?
Landon Slone will be a force next year. He needs to work on his shooting. Don't know that much about his range.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Landon Slone will be a force next year. He needs to work on his shooting. Don't know that much about his range.

I thought he came in as a great shooter. If he needs to work on what he was said to be good at, then he is in a lot of trouble with the things he's not (Ball handling, defense, speed)
cougarpride08 Wrote:Landon Slone will be a force next year. He needs to work on his shooting. Don't know that much about his range.

No.
Hood is going to be awesome btw.
Wish I could see Landon get more mins. That will be another 3 point threat. I really didn't know he was a good shooter beyond the 3. Thanks for the info Stardust.