Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: In Or Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the teams in or out
Davidson
Baylor
Notre Dame
Miami FL
West Virginia

and not saying there on the bubble or nothing but is there a chance that UK will not make the tourney this year..... I have heard it from about 10 people....I think they will regardless if it all possible because of the fans that travel.....lol
the_VILLE Wrote:Is the teams in or out
Davidson
Baylor
Notre Dame
Miami FL
West Virginia

and not saying there on the bubble or nothing but is there a chance that UK will not make the tourney this year..... I have heard it from about 10 people....I think they will regardless if it all possible because of the fans that travel.....lol

Davidson- must win conference I think
Baylor-IN
Notre Dame-IN
Miami Fl- in
WV-OUT probaly
and yes UK will be in the tourney I think but they must do good in the sec tourney atleast one game and win all but 1 game in the season games...I THINK
your two have too close of screen names..

Notre Dame will be NIT
Miami will be in NCAA Tourney
WVU should get in with their win over 'Nova
UK will be in as long as they are at least 10-6 in SEC play.. so they must at least go 2-2 in the last for games, as long as they win one game in the SEC Tourney.. I predict they will go 3-1 in the next four games, with the only loss coming @ FLA.. A win over LSU will give them a big boost. However if they lose to South Carolina, they must win LSU and Georgia to make it in..
Davidson
Baylor
Notre Dame
Miami FL
West Virginia

Davidson-In
Baylor-Out
ND-OUT!
Miami-IN
WV-IN
Uk-IN
Davidson - In
Baylor - Out
ND - Out
Miami - In
West Virginia - In
Kentucky - In
UK is in, the rest ???
mrfootball03 Wrote:your two have too close of screen names..

Notre Dame will be NIT
Miami will be in NCAA Tourney
WVU should get in with their win over 'Nova
UK will be in as long as they are at least 10-6 in SEC play.. so they must at least go 2-2 in the last for games, as long as they win one game in the SEC Tourney.. I predict they will go 3-1 in the next four games, with the only loss coming @ FLA.. A win over LSU will give them a big boost. However if they lose to South Carolina, they must win LSU and Georgia to make it in..

I was here first he can change his name lol
Davidson
Baylor
Notre Dame
Miami FL
West Virginia

Davidson will have to win there conference tourney.
Baylor is in!
Notre Dame is in.
Miami and West Virginia will have to win conference.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Davidson will have to win there conference tourney.
Baylor is in!
Notre Dame is in.
Miami and West Virginia will have to win conference.

I agree with davidson having to win conference but now miami and West Va cant help there conference is that strong... Miami will be in and WV will too but davidson ???? Notre Dame in probaly if they can beat UCONN
Davidson- Must win conference
Notre Dame- Out
Baylor-In
West Va-In
Miami-In
Davidson
Baylor
Notre Dame
Miami FL
West Virginia

Davidson- Must win conference
Baylor- In
ND- depends on the Big East tournament, but right now they are out
Miami-Bubble but can work their way in easily
WV- Out

Mike Slive being on the committee helps UK immensely.
Davidson
Baylor
Notre Dame
Miami FL
West Virginia

These 10 people you have heard this from, do they work in the NCCA bracket commitee? Or are they just people you know, whose opinions do not matter when it comes to selecting the teams that get in?