Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Team in Conferences (ACC, BEAST EAST, SEC, PAC 10, BIG 12, BIG 10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like the hurricanes in the ACC- McClinton is the man

Beast East- I like the Cardinals they are the most balanced team in the conference and in order to do well sosa ort McGee has to play great!!!

SEC- I like USC or Arkansas USC has Downey who is a great player and very consistent.. Arkansas on the other hand is a very good team just struggling.. I look for them to win the SEC..REALLY... with fortson back that is No fortson not happening

Pac 10- i like ASU the sun devils they can really light the three up

Big 12- I like Kansas or Texas in this one... Collins is a great leader at the PG and abrams can carry his team through it I think.... they beat Oklahoma but Oklahoma could still have the best player in griffin but team wise .

Big 10- i like Michigan ST. and tom izzo the man can coach... Lucas and morgan when he gets back will be tough.. purdue could shock a few people also with cramier...:Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Beast East- I like the Cardinals they are the most balanced team in the conference and in order to do well sosa ort McGee has to play great!!!

May be the most biased pick I've ever seen. Louisville is definatly not the best team in the Big East. The loss of Padgett hurt the Cards more than anyone thought it would.

ACC - North Carolina
Big East - UCONN/Pittsburgh
Big 10 - Michigan State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
SEC - LSU
Pac-10 - UCLA
BlackcatAlum Wrote:May be the most biased pick I've ever seen. Louisville is definatly not the best team in the Big East. The loss of Padgett hurt the Cards more than anyone thought it would.

ACC - North Carolina
Big 10 - Michigan State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
SEC - LSU
Pac-10 - UCLA

THATS WHY IT WAS AN OPINON QUESTION....:ChairHit:
the_VILLE Wrote:THATS WHY IT WAS AN OPINON QUESTION....:ChairHit:

Confusedhh: :Clap: Thanks man for taking up for me in this one...
the_VILLE Wrote:THATS WHY IT WAS AN OPINON QUESTION....:ChairHit:

theVILLE Wrote:Confusedhh: :Clap: Thanks man for taking up for me in this one...

Typical Louisville fans.

:flush:
theVILLE Wrote:Confusedhh: :Clap: Thanks man for taking up for me in this one...

Anytime man
Acc- i also like the hurricanes
BEAST EAST- I also like the cards in this one
PAC 10- I like the Arizona team they are a tough team... ASU beat them 2 allready, and hard to beat a team 3 times
SEC- I will take the Gator or the Bull dogs of MSU....I want to say the cats but noway I dont think...
Big 12- I like the Sooners still abrams is pretty good but I like the sooners and Griifin
Big 10- I like the spartans or the boilermakers this purdue team could be tournament team this year...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Typical Louisville fans.

Stick together like you KY fans dont we...nothing wrong with that...
the_VILLE Wrote:Stick together like you KY fans dont we...nothing wrong with that...

It has nothing to do with sticking together, it just how biased UL fans are. The Cardinals are simply not as good as you guys think. They are a top 25 team, but it took them a lucky last second shot to defeat a down UK team at home.

Just like in football when Brooks got his players in there the Cats whipped the Cards and when Gillispie gets his players in here, the Cats will be whipping the Cards. This is why you guys are commonly referred to as our little brothers.
theVILLE Wrote:I like the hurricanes in the ACC- McClinton is the man

Beast East- I like the Cardinals they are the most balanced team in the conference and in order to do well sosa ort McGee has to play great!!!

SEC- I like USC or Arkansas USC has Downey who is a great player and very consistent.. Arkansas on the other hand is a very good team just struggling.. I look for them to win the SEC..REALLY... with fortson back that is No fortson not happening

Big 12- I like Kansas or Texas in this one... Collins is a great leader at the PG and abrams can carry his team through it I think.... they beat Oklahoma but Oklahoma could still have the best player in griffin but team wise .

Big 10- i like Michigan ST. and tom izzo the man can coach... Lucas and morgan when he gets back will be tough.. purdue could shock a few people also with cramier...:Thumbs:

Miami is no where near the best team in the ACC. They cant even beat UNC. To be the best team in the ACC you have to be able to beat Duke, UNC, and Wake Forest. Also how do you have Arkansas as one of the best team in the SEC when they are something like 1-10 in the conference. That doesnt look like one of the best teams in the SEC to me. Also how do you put Texas ahead of OU seeing as how OU beat them with Griffin and just about beat them witout Griffin.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:It has nothing to do with sticking together, it just how biased UL fans are. The Cardinals are simply not as good as you guys think. They are a top 25 team, but it took them a lucky last second shot to defeat a down UK team at home.

Just like in football when Brooks got his players in there the Cats whipped the Cards and when Gillispie gets his players in here, the Cats will be whipping the Cards. This is why you guys are commonly referred to as our little brothers.

Whatever great execuse though I coouldnt though of it...
NIKE2010 Wrote:Miami is no where near the best team in the ACC. They cant even beat UNC. To be the best team in the ACC you have to be able to beat Duke, UNC, and Wake Forest. Also how do you have Arkansas as one of the best team in the SEC when they are something like 1-10 in the conference. That doesnt look like one of the best teams in the SEC to me. Also how do you put Texas ahead of OU seeing as how OU beat them with Griffin and just about beat them witout Griffin.

OPINON question buddy... i like this teams winnig the conference....Just put your opinons and PM me if you have a problem...JEE
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Typical Louisville fans.

JEAOULOUS!!!!
the_VILLE Wrote:JEAOULOUS!!!!

yeah really....I know what they are going to say now... JEALOUS OF what we have 7 Championships....which means nothing now

Arkansas???? UK destroyed them wtf.
Miami in the ACC? lol you've got to be kidding? Is this thread a joke? Carolina is the best in the ACC..
Pitt is best in Big East
Best in the SEC will be the winner of LSU/UK game
Big 10 Mich State
Big 12 Oklahoma
Pac 10 Arizona State

Do you even watch college basketball?
These are probably some little kids like 15 years old or something and know only what everyone tells them.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:It has nothing to do with sticking together, it just how biased UL fans are. The Cardinals are simply not as good as you guys think. They are a top 25 team, but it took them a lucky last second shot to defeat a down UK team at home.

Lucky shot? Sounds like an excuse. Lville lead almost the entire game and tried there best to give that game to UK in the end. UL is def a top 10 team, if you can name 10 teams better than them than do so. Lville is not the best team in the Big East right now. They can beat anyone in that conferance but UCONN. Every fan base has fans that are unbelieveably bias. There so many UK fans that are rediculas and won't listen to reason. Personally, I'm a fan of both teams, but when UL & UK play I root for the Cards.
Btw, imo BillyG won't out recruit Pitino. He sure didnt last year.
Football is another story. If Pitrino stays, UL stays at the level they was at, and continues there dominance of UK. But we got Krag. Who inherited an awesome program and just brought it down, fast and hard.
Big East - Pitt
ACC - UNC
SEC - UK
PAC 10 - ASU
BIG 12 - Okie
Big 10 - Purdue
theVILLE Wrote:OPINON question buddy... i like this teams winnig the conference....Just put your opinons and PM me if you have a problem...JEE

I realize that its an opinion question but your answers are just crazy. Based on your opinions it looks like you dont even watch basketball and just picked teams off the top of your head.
Aslan Wrote:Lucky shot? Sounds like an excuse. Lville lead almost the entire game and tried there best to give that game to UK in the end. UL is def a top 10 team, if you can name 10 teams better than them than do so. Lville is not the best team in the Big East right now. They can beat anyone in that conferance but UCONN. Every fan base has fans that are unbelieveably bias. There so many UK fans that are rediculas and won't listen to reason. Personally, I'm a fan of both teams, but when UL & UK play I root for the Cards.
Btw, imo BillyG won't out recruit Pitino. He sure didnt last year.
Football is another story. If Pitrino stays, UL stays at the level they was at, and continues there dominance of UK. But we got Krag. Who inherited an awesome program and just brought it down, fast and hard.

10 Team that are better...
- UNC
- Duke
- Oklahoma
- UCONN
- Pittsburgh
- UCLA
- Wake Forest
- Clemson
- Marquette
- Michigan St.
- Minnesota

Their I threw in 11 teams better than Louisville.

As for Louisville football program. They are just a stepping stone to something bigger plus all Petrino recruited was thugs, Kragthorpe is doing the right thing and has gotten rid of all of them.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:May be the most biased pick I've ever seen. Louisville is definatly not the best team in the Big East. The loss of Padgett hurt the Cards more than anyone thought it would.

ACC - North Carolina
Big 10 - Michigan State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
SEC - LSU
Pac-10 - UCLA

The even funnier pick was Arkansas in the SEC.

:BigLaugh:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:May be the most biased pick I've ever seen. Louisville is definatly not the best team in the Big East.

:lmao: too funny
NIKE2010 Wrote:I realize that its an opinion question but your answers are just crazy. Based on your opinions it looks like you dont even watch basketball and just picked teams off the top of your head.

:rockon: 100% right.

Don't ask for facts, from the posts that I have seen, there is zero research before they are thown on here as well. Good God!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The even funnier pick was Arkansas in the SEC.

:BigLaugh:

:Thumbs: :lmao:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:These are probably some little kids like 15 years old or something and know only what everyone tells them.

Do you think it's two kids, or the same one???? :eyeroll:

:please:
Big East - LVILLE
ACC - WAKE
SEC - UK
PAC 10 - ARIZONA
BIG 12 - OKLAHOMA
Big 10 - Purdue

No way Cardinal Fans are as biast as UK's fans..lol
theVILLE Wrote:yeah really....I know what they are going to say now... JEALOUS OF what we have 7 Championships....which means nothing now

lmao:lmao: ..this is true
mrfootball03 Wrote:Miami in the ACC? lol you've got to be kidding? Is this thread a joke? Carolina is the best in the ACC..
Pitt is best in Big East
Best in the SEC will be the winner of LSU/UK game
Big 10 Mich State
Big 12 Oklahoma
Pac 10 Arizona State

Great Post!

ACC - UNC hands down. Still probably the best team in the country, just not playing inspired baskebtall of late.

Big East - Man, that is tough. My heart says Pitt, but my head says UConn. UConn got beat by Pitt with Thabeet playing in bad shape. His injury early in that game completely took away his inside presence. Besides, neither would lose to Notre Dame by 35 :biggrin:

Big 10 - Michigan State is on teh verge of being a #1. Granted, like the SEC, this is not one of the better years for the league. There are some decent teams, but not many GOOD teams. MSU is defintely the best of the bunch.

Big 12 - Oklahoma. Yeah, Nostradamas above picked Texas to win, but so did many others. Texas is a very tough place to play, and they have knocked off five ranked teams in their gym. But Oklahoma was in that game until the end without Girffin. Griffin plays, Oklahoma wins. The Big 12 is very solid this year, telling me Oklahoma may even be better than I think they are.

Pac 10 - Arizona State. I'm very disappointed in how USC has played this year. All those Forsh that came with OJ last year, and a middle of the pack season for them? WOW, what a waste of talent. UCLA is a surprise to me. I really like Collison, but he was handcuffed against ASU. ASU may surprise some teams this year in the tourney.

SEC - I don't even know if this is a fair question. Can I answer NO ONE! IMO, it may be Florida, as much as I hate them. But, LSU is 11-1 in the conference, which makes them the sound #1 record wise. I guess if they beat Florida and UK, they prove they are the clear #1 and may well wind up with a 2 seed in the tournament based on how they do in the SEC tourney. They are 23-4, with their only conference loss to Bama, and that was when Bama was still a decent team. LSU is the #1 team in the SEC right now, beating 3 of the next five: SC 85-68, Tenn 79-73, MSU 81-57 & 97-94. To me, unless FL & UK knock them off, they are the #1 team in the league
Pages: 1 2 3