Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach K Court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right I know that you all hate duke and they arent my favoreite either.... but they are the ones that need a new arena I think... The floor is like so dull... I mean like Kentucky and louisville they a log or something... Duke thay have small circle with a D in the middle nothing attractive about it... and they need a bigger arena to put the fans at because it is not much bigger than a high schools gym like KCC...lol
theVILLE Wrote:All right I know that you all hate duke and they arent my favoreite either.... but they are the ones that need a new arena I think... The floor is like so dull... I mean like Kentucky and louisville they a log or something... Duke thay have small circle with a D in the middle nothing attractive about it... and they need a bigger arena to put the fans at because it is not much bigger than a high schools gym like KCC...lol

The only thing Duke really needs, is a new floor. The building itself is actually really nice. It makes Rupp look like crap inside. I take it you've never been to Cameron Indoor, because its nice. Yes its not very big, but i'd say there is nowhere any louder. The noise got to 116db sunday for the Duke/Wake game, The equivalent of a jet take off.
mrfootball03 Wrote:The only thing Duke really needs, is a new floor. The building itself is actually really nice. It makes Rupp look like crap inside. I take it you've never been to Cameron Indoor, because its nice. Yes its not very big, but i'd say there is nowhere any louder. The noise got to 116db sunday for the Duke/Wake game, The equivalent of a jet take off.

So you have been there too?:Thumbs: It is the coolest place to see a college Basketball game in the country. I've not been there for an ACC game, and can't image what it would be like against UNC. But the place was Zonkers for a game against the Citadel, you would have thought they were playing in the Final 4 for a chance to play on Monday.
He deserves it
Thats why they wont change it becuase of its fan section and how loud it can get in there, thats what its known for they wont try and change that.
Leave the sacred gym the way it is but they need to put in a new floor, I'd love to see a "D" with the Blue Devil inside the "D".
mrfootball03 Wrote:The only thing Duke really needs, is a new floor. The building itself is actually really nice. It makes Rupp look like crap inside. I take it you've never been to Cameron Indoor, because its nice. Yes its not very big, but i'd say there is nowhere any louder. The noise got to 116db sunday for the Duke/Wake game, The equivalent of a jet take off.

NO not been to cameron and agree the floor is what should be rebuilt
have they ever hosted a regional or 1st round ncaa tournament?