Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest surprises of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What was the biggest upsets of the year????
I will say Cleveland St. defeating syracuse
BC defeating UNC and DUKE
Georgia defeating Florida
Kentucky defeating tennessee (twice)
VMI defeating UK
alot will probaly say oklahom and texas falling to arkansas but I called those and still think that arkansas is a very good team just struggling right now
Reimind me of some more maybe
WKU beating then #3 Louisville 68-54.
Notre Dame being so overated
Rob Van Winkle Wrote:WKU beating then #3 Louisville 68-54.

That was a big upset
Maryland beat #4 Michigan State very early on in the year. Maryland also beat UNC last night who at the time was #3.
Stephon Currys season has been horrible IMO, surprising after a big Tournament showcase last season.
bigben Wrote:That was a big upset

I dont call it a major upset really but it still isnt as bad as VMI...lol jk man... it happens to everyone sometime....what about the gorgia florida game nobody talking about it
Rob Van Winkle Wrote:WKU beating then #3 Louisville 68-54.

Would'nt call it a big upset..WKU is pretty good..lol
Looking at the season, VMI's win over UK was no upset. VMI is a pretty good team, UK is down.

Notre Dame's lopsided win over Lousiville ranks up there, and per what Rick Pitino himself said, it was the "most embarassing loss in Louisville's history"
Stardust Wrote:Looking at the season, VMI's win over UK was no upset. VMI is a pretty good team, UK is down.

Notre Dame's lopsided win over Lousiville ranks up there, and per what Rick Pitino himself said, it was the "most embarassing loss in Louisville's history"

VMI is a good team real good...losses to Radford, Costal Carolina, Presbyterian, North carolina ashville, Virginia, and jacksonville st... real good team and they really havent played aby body, they beat the army and some other teams..... really good team though:lmao:
Notre dame is no upset the team was having a otugh month but were ranked 13 the previous time the played... so call it what you want to but VMI was an upset... the WKU was an upset but not as bad as VMI and Notre dame NO UPSET THERE to me anyways
I loved every minute of this, but I would add Clemson's 27 point win over Duke pretty surprising.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Stephon Currys season has been horrible IMO, surprising after a big Tournament showcase last season.

Maybe his team has been horrible but he leads the nation in points
the_VILLE Wrote:Maybe his team has been horrible but he leads the nation in points

I still don't think he is that good of a player not to offend anyone, I just don't see it. He shoots way to much, but hey look what team he plays for.
Stardust Wrote:Looking at the season, VMI's win over UK was no upset. VMI is a pretty good team, UK is down.

Atleast Pitino was man enough to admit it... Vmi is alot worse man sorry to tell you...lol
cards23 Wrote:Atleast Pitino was man enough to admit it... Vmi is alot worse man sorry to tell you...lol

yeah really I mean I have heard of WKU but never headof VMI before in my life
mcolem00 Wrote:I loved every minute of this, but I would add Clemson's 27 point win over Duke pretty surprising.

I also found this a little surprising.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Stephon Currys season has been horrible IMO, surprising after a big Tournament showcase last season.

he was over hyped big time.